[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edge Extensions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Microsoft_Edge_logo.svg.0.png (38 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
Microsoft_Edge_logo.svg.0.png
38 KB, 946x1024
How's everyone enjoying adblock so far?
>>
>>51913351
Why would you use edge?
>>
>>51913730
it has the best ES6 & ES7 support out of all current browsers. maybe OP is a javascript dev.
>>
>>51913351
>everyone
>>
>>51913351
>blocking ads on an os that records literally everything you do

all they have to do instead is become a ms "partner" and they have access to everything you're blocking anon
>>
>>51913730
>Why would you use edge?

It's the best browser. Super smooth and fast. I completely uninstalled Chrome and I'll do the same with Firefox once DownThemAll is ported over to Edge. If the dev's nor gonna do it, I might have to do it myself.
>>
>>51914100

Already proven bullshit.
>>
>>51914152
Is there any way to reduce the gnome-tier huge titlebar and UI? Because it's huge as fuck right now.
>>
>>51913351
Where can I find the adblocker? I have the insider preview
>>
>>51913351
Tbh edge is indeed waaaay faster than chrome and Firefox + really nice features like HLS for twitch streams. Once they have extensions I'll definitely use it . I need at least ad block
>>
>>51914167
You just proved you're a MS shill
>>
>>51914336
It's not yet available. Not sure why this thread even exists
>>
>>51914464

t. Apple shill
>>
>>51913351
How do I get these without enabling dev mode which means full botnet with keylogger
>>
File: 3.jpg (764 KB, 875x1368) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
764 KB, 875x1368
>>51913351
What are you talking about? Can somebody tell me where I can find this fucking add on? I also have the insider preview.
>>
>>51914152
>I'll do the same with Firefox once DownThemAll is ported over to Edge
I've got some bad news for you anon.
DTA may be kill even for Firefox because of changes to the extension changes which make them closer to Chrome/Edge type of extensions.
Firefox *might* add some additional APIs not to piss off current users, but I highly doubt you'll ever see it for other platforms.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.