[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys want or expect from Mac OS 11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
What do you guys want or expect from Mac OS 11?
>>
Ricing
>>
>>51911820

That's all I care about anymore with anything.
>>
linux kernel
>>
I don't want anything but I suspect they will try to go further with trying to get closer to what fucking iOS is at the moment. That they're going to try to let it die in favor of more people getting iPad pros and such.
>>
>>51911868
freedom
ability to install on anything
>>
>>51911820
You can install X and any random window manager you want already.

>>51911868
No thanks. The less Linus is involved with his toxic behavior the better. Besides, BSD is more free as in actual freedoms, not freedoms as defined by the FSF.
>>
i expect to hear people say "osx 11"
that is all i expect
>>
Is it a chore to install OSX without reinstalling windows? It's on a GPT partition table already.
>>
>>51911909
not really
>>
>>51911763
>ZFS
>Remove GNU/GPL malware (They've been doing this)

Can't think of much else, OS X is already close to perfect.
>>
>>51911763
> Mac OS 11
It will never happen.
>>
My dream is that they finally take Tog seriously and start developing for power-users again.

Other than that, a new filesystem would be primo.
>>
>>51911763
ITT: Apple marketing department surveys /g/tards.
>>
>>51911884
>toxic
SJW cuck detected
>>
Not happening, OSX is the one and only version, only minor versions will increase
>>
File: logo.jpg (37 KB, 640x505) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
37 KB, 640x505
>>51911763
more faggotry, it's so good for the gay guy they finally are able to unite under one banner
>>
>>51911763
more """open source""" projects
>>
I just hope it runs on Intel.
>>
>>51911763
gross
>>
>>51912973
I hope you die for that pic. That was probably one of the most retarded counter-argument I've ever seen.
>>
>>51911763
>What do you guys want or expect from Mac OS 11?
I expect it to never exist
>>
>>51911763
Fast work like 10.7
>>
To be finally able to run .exe files...
>>
File: argument.jpg (92 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
92 KB, 500x458
>>51913831
>he insulted mighty machintouch
>he insulted gay pride
>I hope he dies because of it
>now to my point
>worst argument evah
>>
>>51913935
>he doesn't use wine bottler
>>
>>51911886
underrated post
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.