[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gaymen notebooks thread planning to buy this one, any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
gaymen notebooks thread
planning to buy this one, any other idea around this Price?
>>
>gaming
>portable computer
Pick one.

If you pick both, you're retarded. That's the best advice I can give you.
>>
>>51900637
/thread
>>
>>51900586
LEAVE
>>
>>51900637
/thread
>>
>>51900637
Fuck off desktopfag.
>>
File: untitled.png (56 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
56 KB, 272x186
>>51900701
>>51900637
is everybody here a desktopfag?
>>
>>51900825
>Alienware
>Overpriced tech: the company
>>
>>51900745
>>51900825
Laptops are shit at anything that requires any actual power.

They're more expensive for less performance, they have worse screens, they get hot as fuck, worse keyboards that you can't adjust the position relative to the screen, and the screens are also much smaller, even if you buy the biggest laptops.

There's just no reason to buy a gayming laptop unless you are on the move every week. If you only go to LAN parties once or twice a year, just take your fucking computer or build an mATX if you're a manlet that can't carry it.
>>
if you're not going to follow advice, stop posting
advice has been given

accept and leave, or reject and leave
but you're done here, go
>>
>>51900846
, its overpriced, i know, and in my country more than ever, you are paying too much for portability, what i was trying to say is that is posible to have a gaming notebook
>>51900874
as i said, you are paying the portability, and the multiple uses that you can give to it as a result of this
i understand that desktop pc will always be the best for gaymen only
>>
>>51900637
/thread
>>
For real though, build a desktop if you wanna play vydia. By the time you find a laptop with good enough specs, it's going to have a $2,000+ price tag.
>>
>>51900637
/thread
>>
Why not Digital storm?
>>
>>51901085
Still 3x the cost of just building a desktop.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.