[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
needless but fun purchase general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>get unexpected raise
>don't really need anything

Obviously the extra funds will mostly go towards saving for my future, but I wanna but myself some fun bullshit. For no more than a couple hundred dollars, what you you buy, /g/?

Also, what-you'd-buy-if-you-had-a-couple-hundred-dollars-to-blow general
>>
Top re meme
>>
Get a vape. Your choice of how to interpret that.
>>
>>51900106
save it.
>>
>>51900106
Bookshelf speakers
Mechanical keyboard
Chair (used Aerons are a couple hundred if you live somewhere with failed startups)
>>
>>51900106
found myself in the same situation

bought 3 old keyboards with sliders and springs and a 3d puzzle of the space shuttle.

Like a puzzle, but you get a statue in the end. Looks awesome
>>
>>51900200
I would totally go with this if I didn't have two vapes already.
>>
>>51900491
I've got good floor standing speakers and some bookshelves in the livingroom. No interest in a chair.

Mech keyboard is my front runner at the moment. I'm an insufferable trackpoint worshiping faggot, though, and while there are current boards with trackpoints and mech switches, only the old ones have a dedicated function row, and of the ones with both those things, only one has a middle click for the trackpoint, and they're hard to come by. :/
>>
Bump for same situation
>>
Why not buy a bookshelf that's actually a secret door?
https://www.themurphydoor.com/
>>
>>51900106
Buy an instrument. Like a bass guitar
>>
>>51901682
When I own a house, I want this.
>>
can you buy mermaids

does anyone know where you can buy mermaids
>>
>>51900200
objectively the worst way to spend any amount of money
>>
>>51902077
Eh. If you like getting high, or went and got yourself hooked on nicotine it's better than smoking in both cases.
>>
>>51900491
These, as well as another monitor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.