[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming multiple houses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
My parents are divorced and I am about to build a gaming PC. Does anyone know what the best way to bring it between houses would be?
>>
>>51899262
Move out.
>>
1. turn 18
2. move out

but for your underage ass just build a midrange mini-itx computer
>>
>>51899279
He could be 18 and still have to live at home because of studies.
>>
>>51899274
>>51899279
get a fucking job and move out neckbeard piece of shit
>>
>>51899262
get a small tower, they make "portable" ones with handles and shit.

get a monitor, keyboard for each house that way you only gotta bring the box
>>
>>51899262
Ask your parents to buy you all the parts for a gaming pc. The one who is willing to buy the better, more expensive parts loves you more so live with them and ignore the other parent.
>>
>>51899304
only if he went to multiple schools
>>
>>51899262
your arms
>>
>>51899262
a gaymen laptop
>>
>>51899262
Either build a small one you can fit in a bag mini-itx etc.

or a case with handles such as the corsair c70.

It also depends how you travel.

if taxi or car, go for big with handles.

if on a bus and train get a small one you can fit in a bag.
>>
>>51899348
but what if they split the costs evenly

not op, but thats how my parents did it when i wanted a gaymen PC when i was still an underanged B&
>>
A laptop is the best for that, altho it will cost a lot more. The new Dell Inspirion 7000 series looks dank, since it's 800$.
>>
>>51899262
Mini itx and some noise noise cancelling headphones so you don't hear Jamal railing your mom or your cock dad crying like a bitch
>>
>>51899531
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
http://www.amazon.com/BitFenix-Mini-ITX-Without-Midnight-BFC-PRO-300-KKXSK-RP/dp/B008RJQ0LE
Just build it in this tiny ass case and bring it around. Try to budget so you have two of everything but the actual tower, that way you only have to move the case.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.