[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speculation on the iPhone 7, what do you want to see?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: iphone.jpg (44 KB, 1020x680) Image search: [Google]
iphone.jpg
44 KB, 1020x680
iPhone/iOS haters be damned.

What do you want to see in the iPhone 7 due September?

Personally, I'd like to see it be thicker for a more robust battery, keep the 4.7 inch model and 5.5 inch model (with both having a 1080p screen display and OIS), A10 chip, etc.

I'd like to see something new, too. However, I'll keep my expectations in check. Having used iOS and Android, I personally prefer iOS. I'm coming from a 5S...so I definitely will be getting the 7.

What iPhone models are you guys rocking? Planning on upgrading soon or to the 7? What are your expectations?
>>
>>51890615
It's going to be the same dog shit that it is every year. Why would you expect them to change anything?
>>
On the 6s plus, prob gonna wait for the 7s before I upgrade.
They better fucking keep the plus size is all I can say.
Base model 32 would be nice as well.
>>
>32 gigabytes of storage on the base model
>OIS
>iOS 10 (Making it more flexible like android)
>bigger battery
>AMOLED display for battery savings
>>
>>51890678
How is the 6S? My brother got the 6S plus, touch ID looks wicked fast now. I'd upgrade if I got one for free, or given to me. That won't happen though. I'm just going to hold off for the 7 in black/space grey.

I'd personally like to see a 256GB model of the 7 considering you can now record in 4K now. I'm definitely buying the higher end model, but keeping it at 1080/60 unless 60fps coems to 4k on the 7...but it wont,
>>
I'm hoping for a marginal increase in specs, a couple new features android users have had for years, and, most important, a big apple on the back with styling elements that let people know at a glance I have the iphone 7.
>>
>>51890666
This
>>
>>51890714
Touch ID is retarded fast, the whole phone is pretty tits t b h.
Yeah wait for the 7 tho it's right around the corner
>>51890666
You could say the same thing for a android tho
>>
>>51890779
Yeah, the 7 will def. be out by september. no point in getting the 6s when i can easily wait just a bit longer
>>
>>51890715
Calm down Rajeesh.
>>
I have a 6. It's fine, I've had it since release week but I'm starting to feel like it's falling behind a bit on features and the 6s wasn't enough of an upgrade for me to switch.

I'll prob hang on to it until Sept unless an Android phone comes along and just knocks it out of the park. No other OS is even in the running anymore to switch to, apps still rule mobile.
>>
>>51890715
Thank you for your input, Rajeesh! $.025 has been deposited into your Google Wallets account!
>>
>>51891128
You know apple fucked up when the iphone 6 becomes outdated after 1 year
>>
Make it look good again like iPhone 4 & 5
>>
Remove the headphone jack.

Make it thinner.

6" base model and 8" plus model
>>
>what i would like to see from the iphone7
Maintain the same size and introduce a mini with 6/6S tier specs.
Debloat iOS.
Improve battery life.
Just fucking buy AMOLED screens you twits.
>what we will see in the iphone7
Thinner, mini version will be 5S specs.
iOS will be bloated more. Will lag on the iPhone7mini by default.
Reduce battery capacity to aim for current battery life despite improvements in efficiency in components.
Still using IPS displays.
>>
>>51890678
Of course they will keep the plus model. It only costs $10-$15ish more to make than the smaller iPhone, but Apple gets people to pay a $100 more for it.
>>
Linux OS
>>
Just went from 4S to 5C. World of difference. Fuck apple's planned obsolescence.
>>
>>51892935
>>51892935
I had the 4s, 5c, 5s, 6, and now I have the 6s Plus. I can honestly say that the 5c was my favorite phone to hold. The plastic just felt so right. The downside is that the phone breaks very easily. You'll notice cracks after a while even if you're careful. And if you drop it the screen pops out. Beware.
>>
>>51892968
mine is second hand from my mum and she's already cracked the top a little.

I love how much lighter it is. Hurt like hell when I dropped the 4S on my face reading stuff in bed. The longer length of the screen is nice visually but longer than my thumb can reach if I hold in one hand, which is taking some getting used to.
>>
>>51893019
>I love how much lighter it is.
The 5/5S is 20g lighter than the 5C.
>>
>>51890615
>iPhone 7 released
>1inch larger
>thinner than the 6
>battery life is 14 hours but icucks don't care
>camera finally raised to 16megapixels
>fans scream innvoation
>12 months pass
>back to step 1
>>
i want to see a dedicated GTX 970 with 18 Gb of RAM
>>
>>51890711
So basically a Nexus 6p?
>>
I have a 6S and I like it but I bought a Nexus 5X on black Friday to try out and I'm starting to like it a lot. I just wish Android apps had better design. Plus there are little things that are different that bother me.
>>
Better everything because the phone sucks and they release the same shit every year and you iPhone fuckboys fall for it every year.
>>
>>51890711
>>bigger battery
not going to happen. you know that the new iphone is going to be even thinner with an even smaller battery

>32 gigabytes of storage on the base model
doubt it. 16gb is what poorfags buy and apple knows that
>>
>>51895046
N6p doesn't have OIS
>>
>>51890615
It will have all the features a 2013 smartphone had.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.