[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So some of my friends are complete morons and think shit like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: UULQMyT.png (104 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
UULQMyT.png
104 KB, 1600x899
So some of my friends are complete morons and think shit like pic related makes you an elite hacker or whatever retarded shit they think people good at computers use. I'm super bored and want to set up my desktop like this to fuck with them. Can anyone identify the programs running/provide links? Much thanks
>>
If you can't recreate that, perhaps it's you that is a moron.
>>
But it says right there "Hacking in progress"?
>>
>>51888964
if you WANT to recreate that, it makes you a moron
>>
>>51888964
>>51889073
This and that
>>
>>51889073
btfo'd
>>51888964
>>
Get cmatrix then figure it out
>>
>>51888949
AwesomeWM
Htop
>>
>>51888949
just open a multiple terminals with htop, cmatrix, and other random junk. If you're on a windows computer make a batch script to do that stuff.
>>
if your friends are complete morons just use rainmeter
>>
tbf that looks pretty cool besides the wallpaper

what is that command line thing that looks like IDA Pro?
>>
The ping request is key tier
>>
File: laughing australian man.jpg (5 KB, 136x175) Image search: [Google]
laughing australian man.jpg
5 KB, 136x175
>Not Hacked
>Fully Hacked
>>
>>51888949
htop/ping/dissasembly some bianries thats it nigger ah and change your background
>>
>>51889509
looks like radare2 idk how to get it to show boxes in console though
>>
>>51888949
type cmd into the start menu
do this 8 times
make the windows varying sizes
type bullshit into each one
you are now one of us
welcome to /g/
>>
>>51888949
Holy fucking shit. That wallpaper is fucking cancerous.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.