[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to look for in a micro sd card? Think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: $_57.jpg (89 KB, 1118x824) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
89 KB, 1118x824
What are you supposed to look for in a micro sd card?

Think this one would be decent for a LG G4?
>>
Why the fuck would you spend that much on a shitty volatile storage card?
Do you really need to carry 100 gigs of badly drawn hentai everywhere you go?
Just get a 32GB card.
>>
You look for the NFC yah in the package, so the door scanners don't detect it when you walk out with it.
>>
64 gigs is really the most you need, look for UHS 1 and UHS 3 speeds if you have some extra cash
>>
>>51886737
>volatile
I think you need to check your textbook there anon, SD cards are not volatile storage.
>>
>>51886737
my phone has 40GB of music on it right now
>>
>>51886705
No its not compatible with lg g4. You need to lg g4 certified microsd
>>
>>51887906
Uhhhh. No, I own this phone and I have used 2 different cards; both of which work 100%
>>
>>51887988
I know, I'm making fun of all the fucking retards who ask if some microsd card will work well in their g3 running Android 5.0.1 and a case from zagg as if that makes any goddamn difference.
>>
It's fine.
>>
>>51886705
I literally have that card in my g4. Owned it since June and already 75% full of photos and 4k video. Remember every photo is nearly 10mb and 4k video, while low bitrate, still runs something like 300mb for 90 seconds
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.