[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, I've recently supped up my PC with new bits, thingymabobs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Game Set Up.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Game Set Up.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
So guys, I've recently supped up my PC with new bits, thingymabobs, do-hickeys and jigga watts.

Been a PC Gamer for quite some time and I'm now looking at getting myself a proper gaming keyboard and gaming mouse, the problem is while I'm decent enough with the actual PC specs and hardware I want, I'm rubbish at Gaming periphals, I see a mouse at £25 (UK here) that lights up and has features but then I see one at like £75 and I honestly do not know the difference, whether it's extra features or quality of make.

So was hoping more in the know could help me out?

I'm willing to hear out the best even if they are ridiculous prices and work my way down if they are too pricey.

>tl;dr: Want gaming mouse and gaming keyboard, absolute scrub when it comes to shopping for these things. Need help.
>>
>>51884735
Ok this is more for the video game board but ill bite.
The k70 is a good mechanical keyboard.
And the m65 mouse is good for fps games.
>>
K70 RGB and a G502
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1500x1500
>le edgy gaming peripherals face
Faggot you don't need a """gaming""" mouse or keyboard, if you fall for the razor meme you should be sterilised. Get a nice mechanical keyboard for £70 and a normal ergonomical mouse for £50. Pic fucking related is the edgiest mouse on the market the RAT9
>>
Buy gentoo
>>
>>51884854
>>51884916

Oh I do apologise, I figured posting here would be better as it's on the more technology side of things.

But thank you very much for the reccomendations.
>>
>>51884951

Well this is why I'm asking, I don't want to fall for meme's. I just want good quality peripherals as right now I'm just using the store bought basic stuff you get in Asda/Walmart.

Not sure why you're so mad...
>>
>>51885049
Because I fell for the meme anon, I fell for the fucking meme and bought a gaming mouse and keyboard with fucking neon green leds and jagged edges and fucking veins all over them and it was the worst £55 I spent in my life mate, the keyboard was shitty rubber dome piss poor caps and the mouse was more useless than a leper having sex.
>>
>>51884666
Whatever you do don't fall for the logitech a d razer memes
>>
>>51885217

Oh. I see... I see anon, I will say that reply did give me a hearty lol but yeah, I can see why you'd be so mad.

I hope the pain has lessened since.
>>
>>51884666
Corsair mx slient rgb
>>
>>51885570
Might as well just say the Strafe since it's the only one right now with that, but it's a pretty good keyboard for the price with good lighting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.