[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Ops 3 Crash - 0xC0000005
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1422397478243.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1422397478243.png
61 KB, 252x221
/g/ this is starting to piss me off so bad, and I don't know where else to turn.

I'm trying to run Black Ops 3, but whenever I reach the menu screen and press enter, the game crashes. I checked the dump file and I picked out 2 pieces of information: 0xC0000005 and 'The thread tried to read from write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access. I've contacted devs, and they don't really know, so they're looking into it. I haven't changed any settings, or tampered in any way. It used to work flawlessly, but 2 days ago I turn it on and I have this problem.

What I noticed is this: When the patch at the top right corner reads 43.00.0.0, then the game's fine. However, a second or two later when the latest patch number kicks in, that's when the game crashes - the problem lies in the patch, I think
>>
Error 0xC0000005 means the program has attempted to access memory that it really should not.

It could be error during the update of the patch or any number of different things. Try to reinstall the patch
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>51883987
>call of duty
>pc
Sick meme
>>
Start the process in kernel mode, and let it overwrite raw ram, should end up fun ;^)

No Segmentation faults
>>
>>51884300
>le legit sounding advice which actually fucks up my PC
What's next, telling me to delete system32 will let me triforce?

Dank meme
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>51884300
>overwrites address that's critical to the kernel
>kernel starts panicking
>overwrites itself due to arbitrary code execution
>pc bricked
>wanting this to happen to op
>using the smiley with the carat nose
>>
>>51884358
If you delete system32 you will be able to triforce
>>
File: 1440439942312.png (1 MB, 2262x4997) Image search: [Google]
1440439942312.png
1 MB, 2262x4997
>>51885912
nice meme xDDD
>>
>>51883987
Compatibility mode, add the game executable to DEP list
>>
>>51883987
hello underage
>>
>>51883987
>playing black cuck 3 seriously
>caring enough to make a fucking thread on /g/ about it
That game is shit, you're shit, and /g/ isn't your personal support website. Its people like you that let EA get away with shilling out disgusting "games" like that, because you're stupid enough to buy them. And don't think pirating makes you any better, it still makes you a cock swallowing schlong goblin.

Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>PC gaymen master race :^)
>>
>>51884377
>pc bricked
>pc
>bricked
>>
>>51884377
>not wanting this to happen to op
>implying this isn't what OP deserves
>implying this thread isn't cancer shit killing /g/
>implying OP doesn't need to fuck off back to >>>/v/
>implying the mods ever do their job properly on this board
:^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.