[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question. What OS are terrorist organizations like ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: wife.jpg (548 KB, 1742x2131) Image search: [Google]
wife.jpg
548 KB, 1742x2131
Serious question.
What OS are terrorist organizations like ISIS and al-Qaeda running?
I would assume they are using something volatile like tails?
>>
Windows. They really don't care.
>>
Old bombers say all you need is a 555 timer and a casio watch.
>>
W10 probably.
>>
File: ps4.jpg (221 KB, 1212x1199) Image search: [Google]
ps4.jpg
221 KB, 1212x1199
Paris attackers used PS4 and iPhones.
>>
QNX
>>
>>51852399
cucumber dicks...
>>
Macbooks bought with the EU welfare monies.
>>
That's an actor, you know that right?
>>
>>51852530
wut?
>>
>>51852530
Yeah, it's Sasha Baron Cohen.
Ali G, Borat, Bruno, the Dictator (pictured in OP)
>>
>>51852699
you're wrong.
>>
Megan Fox looks like a ladyboy these days.
>>
>>51852710
giveth me your testimony on how i might be mistaken peasant
>>
File: Sacha.jpg (66 KB, 620x757) Image search: [Google]
Sacha.jpg
66 KB, 620x757
>>51852710
u wot
>>
>>51852728
No, you're just a faggot. She's simply had too much plastic surgery.
>>
>>51851485
Like most primatives, these moslem terrorists don't know how to use computers.
>>
>>51851485
Win xp/7, android/ios
>>
>>51853021
So is Disney editing their videos for them?
>>
not volatile. nonpersistant
>>
>>51852399
Bullshit. This is the governments way of saying they want access to that which they can't.
>>
>>51852978
Well she looks like shit. Maybe you're the faggot.
>>
>>51853467
No they just used the in-game chat of a game to plan the attack. They just used something that wasn't actively surveyed
>>
>>51851485
Probably windows ME.
>>
>>51851485
The paris attackers used double ROT13 to 'encrypt' their comms.

I doubt they care.
>>
>>51852399
>claim made by Belgian minister
How the fuck would he know that?
>>
>>51851530
>>51851578
>>51852399

Ok, once/if they achieve their ultimate goal (i.e. the destruction of Yurop-Murrikan/Russian/Chink/Jap civilizations, what will they use once there's no-one to make their Nike shoes, AK-47, Toyotas, Windows OSes, etc.?
>>
>>51854840
And now you understand why this is all a big sham orchestrated by western nations trying to push their xenophobic agendas.
>>
they certanly dont use red hat or fedora because of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (the “EAR”) and other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or transferred (a) to any country listed in Country Group E:1 in Supplement No. 1 to part 740 of the EAR (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria); (b) to any prohibited destination or to any end user who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government; or (c) for use in connection with the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or rocket systems, space launch vehicles, or sounding rockets, or unmanned air vehicle systems. You may not download Fedora software or technical information if you are located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You may not provide Fedora software or technical information to individuals or entities located in one of these countries or otherwise subject to these restrictions. You are also responsible for compliance with foreign law requirements applicable to the import, export and use of Fedora software and technical information.
>that warning will sure scare them extermists.
>>
>>51854840
Their ultimate goal is to get the west out of the middle east.
The easiest way to do this is to get the west to spend so much money and effort on stopping terrorism that they collapse, and can no longer support foreign military actions.
The same way that bin laden defeated the soviet union in afghanistan.

They win when we destroy our own freedoms to stop them.
>>
>>51854866
You need to replace your tin-foil bro
>>
>>51851485
Literally windows 7 to 10 and chrome, suicidal people give 0 fucks
>>
>>51855045
Still, Allah apparently gave them literally nothing but sand and goats. They never knew about the oil under their asses (thanks to which they have any money at all) and without an advanced civilization (which they themselves obviously aren't) there would be neither a means nor a need to get the oil in the first place.
>>
>>51856081
>the oil under their asses (thanks to which they have any money at all
Which they use to purchase all kinds of goods from the "infidels" they wish to destroy. How insane does one have to be to wish to destroy those who keep buying a resource abundant in one's area for good money, those who keep making sure there's demand for said resource, and those who keep making all kinds of goods generally unavailable in one's own area? Would it be better if all the world was just a giant desert scarcely populated by goats and having some oil underneath that's neither minable nor of any use for anything because there's no-one to be capable of mining it and no-one who would need it? Go figure.
>>
>>51852399
>may have
That's journalist for "we have no fucking clue".
>>
Android and win7 from what I've seen.
>>
>>51853245
they send it to other people somewhere else, probably in europe or the us to edit
>>
>>51854866
>And now you understand why this is all a big sham orchestrated by western nations trying to push their xenophobic agendas.
I doubt it.

If "everyone trying to take whatever the can get in the next few years or less" works as an explanation for a situation, you shouldn't presume a conspiracy.
And as far as I can tell, It just about always works as an explanation in politics and major world events.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (21 KB, 520x283) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
21 KB, 520x283
Like our supreme leader, probably osx.
>>
>>51854965
you may also not blow people up, but that doesn't mean they're not
>>
>>51857481
Yeah, the same xenophobic west that welcomes the sandniggers with open arms, bends over backwards to understand and accept their nonsense culture, gives them a 1000 euros allowance for fuck nothing...

Yeah, I can see you have a point there.
>>
>>51852399
I heard they used to use WoW
I wouldn't be surprised if they used Korean MMOs now
>>
Apparently they chat on PSN.
>>
>>51855201
With the flag of the free and brave.
Ooooh can you seeeeeee
Byyy the dawnnns earlyy liiiiiight
>>
>>51851485
Windows. They use Skype.

Sauce: The book "Inside IS"
>>
>>51852978

she looks like the dude who had a lot of surgery to look like justin beiber
>>
opensolaris
>>
>>51858693
"Al-Qaeda uses WOW" was a part of the original Snowden docs. Apparently NSA agents would actively inform their superiors of this in order to justify the 'infiltration' of WoW servers.
Or in other words the NSA wanted to game while at work and decided to call it an investigation.
>>
>>51862653
Being NSA must be suffering
>>
>>51862763

If it means playing retail, yes it would.
>>
>>51854493
I wonder what game they were playing
>>
>>51862653
makes you wonder if they played horde or alliance.
>>
>>51863399
Both. Shitposting on Barrens chat and in Goldshire.

If you think that's bad, you should see the excuses they had for stalking Second Life.

All the news stories about 'may have used PS4s' are complete bullshit of course.
>>
>>51852399
You're just mad because ISIS 360 no scoped you.
>>
File: _20151214_235037.jpg (523 KB, 1080x1834) Image search: [Google]
_20151214_235037.jpg
523 KB, 1080x1834
>>51852399
Using ingaym chat has been seen as a possibillity of communication since at least 2007 (pic related).
Do you really believe they don't wiretap those?
>>
>>51862653
See this >>51866350
>>
>>51863335
CS:GO obviously
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.