[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cool.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>buy 960
>overclock it
>keeps on crashing
>finds out that its base clock is 1300
>had been trying to overclock it to 1700mhz unknowingly
>>
>>51849090
Maybe it's crashing because you can't Over clock it you autistic child
>>
holy fuck you don't even know what you're doing
>>
you...are...so....stupid!!! you should be executed you dumb fucking braindead retard!!! why would you even post this thread!!!
>>
>>51849090
I bet you bought a 4gb version too you dumbass
>>
>>51850961
well meem'd
>>
>>51850961
this
>>
>>51849090
So how do you guys overclock CPUs and GPUs?
Do you like make feedback circuits with transistors and crystal oscillators or what?
>>
>>51851974
I normally just solder a cpu chip to the gpu and it gives it extra power, hence overclocked.
>>
>>51852000
You're bullshitting me
>>
>>51852074
No there are NASA writeups online.
>>
>>51850961
Oh noes terroras can make you're computer into an bomb
>>
>>51852140
I am an electrical engineer and there's no way in hell you or anyone in the world can do that
Maybe except the clock kid
>>
>>51852287
Nah its pretty easy, I use a tool called altium. I'd look for the writeups but im playing fallout 4.
>>
>>51852287
you are being trolled by probably the worst troll on the internet right now
>>
>>51850961
You know, take the CPU and sodder it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.