[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is your preference and why/g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0588.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
Which is your preference and why/g/?
>>
both are shit
>>
>>51847297
this.
>>
>>51847297
So which phone DO you like?
>>
If it was the 6s, definetly that one, 6 is shit tho so i'd say the m9.
>>
>>51847329
The Note 4 is still the best phone out there.
>>
>>51847432
The iphone 6s is automatically shit because it runs ios.
>>
>>51847268
>Eat shit from your hands
vs
>Eat shit from a plate
>>
>>51847467
Well I havent tried IOS yet, but the Hardware of the 6s is undeniably great. The build quality might be a factor, but every dickhead can get a case for 5 bucks and it should be fine.
>>
>>51847573
>thinks a $5 case can prevent this
ayylmao
>>
>>51847607
6s you pretencious little cunt
>>
>>51847573
>Well I havent tried IOS yet, but the Hardware of the 6s is undeniably great.
True but 2016 will bring android flagships that will beat it.
>>
>>51847705
Man the ultimate 2016 flagship killer is already here ONEPLUS 2 BOIS WOOOH

FUCK NFC, COMPLETELY OVERRATED ANYWAY HAHAHAHHA
>>
>>51847684
Have to admit, apple finally stooped fucking around and made the 6s more sturdy and durable. Though the iphone 6 bending in pockets should have never been a problem.
>>
I used to like HTC during the M7 days, but now they are shit. But at the same time, fuck the iPhone.
>>
>>51847751
It performs ALMOST as good as the iphone 6s. We need an android flgship to beat it not match it. Hoping 2016 will bring 8-core A72 SoCs with ridiculous performance or maybe 8-core goldmont x86 intel chips.
>>
>>51847759
Of course, this shit was a fucking Desaster, dont think they can allow themself another disaster
>>
File: 1446157354821.jpg (109 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
1446157354821.jpg
109 KB, 1000x615
>>51847828
Not him but apple really shit the money bed with pic related alone. I think apple could go bankrupt in the next few years.
>>
>>51847904
Well this one will be a failure, but don't forget every other product Apple could release and make tons of money of. A New, thinner iMac with no port, not even a screen! A new iPad so thin, it is actually just a piece of paper and some chalk, the revival of the iPod...
There are literally millions of ways to avoid bancruptcy and keep snorting cocain from Steve Jobs dead crotch
>>
>>51847801
man, that m7 was GOAT.
if only the m9 had capacitive nav buttons like the m7 instead of the on-screen nav buttons, and had a decent soc that won't thermal throttle, m9 would be so good.
but no, HTC decided to keep fucking about...
also, HTC's long term support is retarded.
okay, m7 got at least 2 years updates, but every update, it lost some nice features...
(i mean, why would they make the fucking default 'notes' app unusable, but not let you delete it.
THANKS HTC YOU BUNCH OF FUCKERS, i used to like you!

thank god the iPhone just werks
>>
>>51847828
Idunno man, the cult ideology is strong.

Notice how it is only NOW that Apple fixed the problem are iPhone users willing to admit that the bending was a real problem and not exclusively linked to skinny jean wearing hipsters <- and I didn't come up with that phrase.

The only way they'll go down is in maybe a decade if something new comes along that offers the same things but is objectively better. Apple really has a firm lock on their niche.
>>
>>51848305
The thing is:
Now basically nothing can bring them down! Every Android Brand probably wont have a big cult like apple and everyone else just sticks to Android instead of innovating and starting from the bottom.
Android will never appeal as unique to mainstream users like Apple does, and there is no Brand that has the balls, resources and ideas to create something New.

I dont See the Situation changing in the next 15 years desu
>>
>>51848199
>(i mean, why would they make the fucking default 'notes' app unusable, but not let you delete it.

FUCKING THIS
I still have my M7 but even if this is a great phone, HTC will never get a penny more out of me.
What a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>51847329
Nokia 365
>>
Iphone
Android is kinda the cheap hooker of phones
>>
File: Oilz.jpg (25 KB, 290x277) Image search: [Google]
Oilz.jpg
25 KB, 290x277
>>51847268
I havent tried the iMeme but I have the M9 and it's pretty shit.
Pros
>Looks nice physically, and the OS

Cons
>Meme speakers are average
>Guaranteed to drop that shit multiple times. Slips off surfaces and out of pocket easily. Last phone I dropped twice in 2 years in comparison
>Gets warm as fuck during heavy use and even too hot to hold if outside in the summer
>Subpar battery life
>Poor camera, but that honestly doesn't matter to me

Basically I'll never get an HTC phone again if this continues.
>>
>>51847268
The last great HTC phone was the M8, I think.
>>
>>51847268
My just arrived Lumia 950
Go away, shill
>>
IPhone as much as I hate iTunes, HTC is god awful
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.