[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which programming technologies got totally ruined by SJWs ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447782402108.png (835 KB, 1200x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447782402108.png
835 KB, 1200x1080
Which programming technologies got totally ruined by SJWs ?
>>
anything mozilla touched
>>
Your mum
>>
None of them, because no one but you dumb kids are trolled by this SJW bullshit.

/thread
>>
>>51845283
the technology for degenerates like you to post images on /g/
>>
>>51845315
>if I pretend I'm not bothered by it then it's not happening
>>
>boys that dress like girls
some kind of homosexuals or what
>>
Django
>>
Could someone tell me again what's the deal with mozilla and sjw?
Has the software decreased its efficiency? Is the layout different?
>>
>>51845283
SJWs hate trannies and crossdressers because they see it as an affront to women.
>>
>>51845283
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51845339
>pretend
You dumb fucking children. Honestly, we shouldn't even call you mature until you hit at least 30 these days. Society just doesn't even teach any of you enough common sense to survive by 18/21 any more, do they?
>>
>>51845693
is that how you cope with being old?
>>
>>51845283
this is true
>>
>>51845403
well, if you haven't noticed, firefox has become extremely bloated over the years
>>
>>51845693
Who lodged a black dick up your ass, pops?
>>
>>51845662
No they love trannies. There are feminists who believe that MTFs are basically an extension of male privilege that helps perpetuate female gender stereotypes, but they are called TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminists). SJWs think it's totally fine if you believe that you're a woman just because you want to be a qt anime girl and wear thighhighs all the time.
>>
>>51845403
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/planning-the-future-of-complete-themes/5306/50

That comment says it all, if you are still there anon, read it!
>>
>>51847335
>mozilla kills features to compete with chrome
How did you get from this to le femisist boogeyman? Is it because Firefox changed appearance around the same time you hit puberty?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.