[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech Giant Mark Zuckerberg stands up for freedom of speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
>I want to add my voice in support of Muslims in our community and around the world.

>After the Paris attacks and hate this week, I can only imagine the fear Muslims feel that they will be persecuted for the actions of others.

>As a Jew, my parents taught me that we must stand up against attacks on all communities. Even if an attack isn't against you today, in time attacks on freedom for anyone will hurt everyone.

>If you're a Muslim in this community, as the leader of Facebook I want you to know that you are always welcome here and that we will fight to protect your rights and create a peaceful and safe environment for you.

>Having a child has given us so much hope, but the hate of some can make it easy to succumb to cynicism. We must not lose hope. As long as we stand together and see the good in each other, we can build a better world for all people.
>>
>berg
/pol/ was right again
>>
>>51836926
Fishing for new goyim customers
>>
Just wait until Muslims start raiding Jewish people
>>
File: 1449826225519.png (88 KB, 560x418) Image search: [Google]
1449826225519.png
88 KB, 560x418
>Freedom of speech
>Safe spaces
oy vey

Can't wait till trump fires him.
>>
>>51837592
Trump can destroy Zuck just by doing away with H1B visas. Tech companies have become as addicted to them that most will collapse before they can find enough Americans to replace them.
>>
>>51837666
or companies can leave America
>>
>>51837707
>implying they can with Trump
>>
>>51837707
Leaving Freedomland for what, India? China? Pffhaha.
>>
well im against muslims and jews so no more facebook for me.
>>
>>51836926
Best part is the attacks were planned on Facebook. And everyone was going to ban encryption because apparently the attack was aided by it and Edward snowden is responsible.

Things are fucked.
>>
>>51837720
To Bermuda, 0% in taxes
>>
Why does he always have something to say. I preferred him when he was semi hated and didn't seem to give a shit.
>>
What he said has nothing to do with free speech
>>
He's right though. An attack on freedoms to go after people you don't like will eventually be used to go after people you do like.
>>
>Moshe Zuckerstein
>proper kike
>muslims welcome
>it's the ebil white nazis like always

Also it has nothing to do with freedom of speech.
He won't mention freedom of speech because he knows facebook never stood up for it
>>
No muslim flag filter tho ?

Whats good mark z
>>
>Tech Giant
what tech is he working on these days?
>>
>>51837720
Hong-kong, Singapore, stuff like that. You say it like freedumbland is on the top of the world or something, but from the perspective of some IT company it's not.
>>
>>51836926
>>51836961
>>51837076
>>51837580
>>51837592
>>51838331

This fair-haired, blue-eyed, pale man is exactly the features you'd expect from a descendant of Jews from the Middle East lmao.
>>
>>51838368
Changhong displays and DDR4 ram factories isn't exactly contributing to tech
>>
>>51838395
Ashkenazis, dumb fuck.
Look at his shitty hair.
>>
File: 1444239146336.jpg (57 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
1444239146336.jpg
57 KB, 680x478
>>51836926
So he is the mega ultra jew in this pic!
>>
>>51837720
>India
>China
Sure, why not. It could even be Canada.
>>
>>51838455
They're contributing more than Facebook probably.
>>
>>51838368
I'm not even American but how butthurt do you have to be to deny America running the tech game.

If they weren't, why on earth does anyone with half a brain move to silicon valley asap?
>>
I agree, must be hard for moderate Muslims after the recent attacks on Paris and the USA, nobody should be harassed for their religious views, no matter how wrong you think they are.
>>
>>51839669
inbreds like you should not be allowed to live
>>
>>51839689

>>>/pol/
>>
>>51839703
>>>/g/ == >>>/pol/
now do us all a favour and put an end to your pathetic existence
>>
>>51839724

No, don't assume everyone here is an autistic paranoid teenager like yourself, some of us actually have an education.

Stay mad.
>>
>>51836926
oy vey
>>
>>51839776
oh my... muhammud, don't get me wrong, nothing personal, I just want you dead :) among all other goatfuckers of your kind
>>
>>51839591
Because America has shit laws, no protection whatsoever for privacy and companies can do whatever the fuck they want with their clients' data. So, yeah, America is the perfect place to run huge IT businesses, because that's where the wolves meet the gullible sheeple.

If it weren't for the EU suing the shit out of Microsoft you'd be all still be using Internet Explorer today.
>>
>>51839786

Nice memes family, stay mad, alone and uneducated.
>>
File: Selection_048.png (382 KB, 2682x1555) Image search: [Google]
Selection_048.png
382 KB, 2682x1555
>>51839823
>damsun.jpg
>>
>>51837076
whoever made that pic has my respect. it should've been a 10/10, that fucking teacher should go back to reddit

>>51837707
>>51838368
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>51836926
>Zuckerberg supporting religion of terrorism.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.