[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notepad++ mixes up development with politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: notepadd.jpg (18 KB, 760x405) Image search: [Google]
notepadd.jpg
18 KB, 760x405
The Notepad++ guy has told French users who voted for the nationalist anti-terrorist party to uninstall it, because he himself is an immigrant and wants France to keep being a free-for-all fest.

He has now posted a longer article about it: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/news/a-propos-du-tweet-contre-fn.html (scroll down for English translation).
>>
>>51835402
Goyim know!
>>
>>51835402
who cares? he can't do shit to stop them form using it
>>
That seems fair and reasonable. All he's doing is request that those people who would have opted to bar him from benefiting from their work (social structure) avoid benefiting from his. Plus, it's not enforced in any way, leaving it up to individual conscience. Are you sure you aren't mixing up /g/ - technology with /pol/?
>>
He's entitled to his own views. He makes arguably the best free editor for Windows, so I could care less what his political views are.
>>
>>51835459
/thread
>>
>>51835402
>implying Don Ho is a quasi-SJW now
>>
>>51835402
if he gets burned on a pike by the Nazi Front no more free notepad++ updates for you, sperglord
>>
>>51835507
>could care less

Also Programmer's Notepad 2 is pretty much just as good.
>>
just why? what has his software to do with politics?
>>
>>51835402
>notepad++
Install emacs or sublime text
>>
This is even dumber than the gays and chickfilla.
>>
>>51835402
so what?
funny how neo-fascists are always complaining about PC leftists and SJW getting mad about things they say and "muh freedom of speech". but when it doesn't fit their world view, they're the ones getting mad because some guy expresses his opinion.
>>
>>51838154
>neo fascists
12 year old leftypol shill detected
>>
>>51835402
fuck this turk
uninstall it now
>>
>>51838230
Well, obviously YOU should. And so should everyone who wants to listen to you. The software is not for your kind
>>
>>51835459
This desu. Somehow everybody is outraged about immigrants who take stuff from them but conveniently manage to forget about the way they profit from them. Any anti-immigration stance doesn't come across just as credible if it comes from someone whose Peruvian cleaning lady comes over twice a week.
>>
>>51835402
The real issue is that he is a clueless idiot when it comes to politics. He only parrots the usual leftist speech but really has no idea what the FN is.

Plus it's not like coding has borders. He could have coded it somewhere else after all, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>>
File: 8087.jpg (22 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
8087.jpg
22 KB, 288x288
>>51835402
>nationalist anti-terrorist party
>There wouldnt be Far-Leftist terrorism when the Nazi-Front would get the power...
It seems that you dont know the French Resistance in WW2:
The Resistance (composed with some Communists) bombed roads/railroads/ and some City-Hall with there Feldkommandants in all the occupied territory.
FN (or any extremist party like the Communists) => Chaos
>>
File: 1414866951720.jpg (231 KB, 595x833) Image search: [Google]
1414866951720.jpg
231 KB, 595x833
>>51838250

>Well, obviously YOU should. And so should everyone who wants to listen to you. The software is not for your kind
T - male feminist, BBC enthusiast, and black nationalist
>>
>>51835402
>the nationalist anti-terrorist party

>implying the others party aren't against terrorism

>>51835459
also, this.
>>
>>51831926
So is this guy a Muslim or what?

If he is I'll stop using notepad++
>>
>>51839247
>Importing thousands of radical Muslims
>anti terrorism
>>
>>51836923
Is there any setting to place two quotes when placing the intiial one (or braces)? Is there any setting to have end curly brace be carried to another line when I start writing a method's block ?
>>
>>51835402
don't like it? don't use it.
>>
Didn't this niggas website get hacked by islamist extremists a few months ago
>>
>>51838443
>If you get elected we'll bomb you
You Leftist sure do respect democracy
>>
>>51835402
Yeah, that's cringeworthy.
Shows how you can be smart enough to produce some software, but still don't get simple facts about society.
>>
>>51839657
democracy doesn't werk
>>
>>51839721
Well, you usually have to be autistic to write software, so that's a given.
>>
>>51838230
I think he's Chinese
>>
>>51839292
Chinese, it seems.
>>
>>51835402
I'm not even french yet I uninstalled that crap from my PC. Fucking retard. Most developers are reatards with snowflake aspirations afetrall, but this.. this is a special kind of a retard.
>>
>>51835459
>Are you sure you aren't mixing up /g/ - technology with /pol/?
KEK
>>
>>51835459

Nailed it, although the fact that such individuals would benefit from his software carries a fairly obvious irony.
>>
>>51838154
>but when it doesn't fit their world view, they're the ones getting mad because some guy expresses his opinion.
stop.
think about what you just said.

/pol/ hates PC leftists, SJWs AND immigrants. so supporters of immigrants get the finger too.
think about it, this half breed wannabe french thinks NOBODY should use it if they oppose his world view.
literal thought policing
good thing he can't censor our use of it, yet

what editor respects my freedom, and doesn't involve its users in their political opinions /g/?
>>
>>51835402
>no comments allowed

Kek
>>
>>51835402
omg idc!
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.