[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he right /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: i5bKKSV.jpg (144 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
i5bKKSV.jpg
144 KB, 900x900
Was he right /g/?
>>
>no date
>>
>>51835305
> nothing to say to each other
we have nothing *meaninful* to say one to another. But we can normalfag our way to kik or snapchat and make the world a more noisy place!
>>
>>51835305
No, though I wish he had been.
>>
good thing the internet is useful for more than just "connecting" to people
>>
>>51835305
>most people have nothing to say to each other
Facebook itself trivially disproves this assertion.

Further, he ignores the possibility that mediums previously physical might move to non-physical distribution aka Netflix.
>>
>>51835305
if only
>>51835330
^this is why
>>
>>51835305
Depends what it means by impact the economy
The economy is a false and shallow system of trade that means nothing
>>
File: sad bastardization of pepe.jpg (144 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
sad bastardization of pepe.jpg
144 KB, 803x688
>>51835305
No.

The pepe economy is /flooded/
>>
People never had anything to say to each other, but they've been talking shit for millennia.

The internet adds looking at titties and buying stuff to that.
>>
File: 1318812832222.jpg (88 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
1318812832222.jpg
88 KB, 400x582
>Krugman
>being right about anything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.