[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I shit the bed buying these? They were 56% off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ss+(2015-12-12+at+10.54.41).jpg (24 KB, 351x381) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-12+at+10.54.41).jpg
24 KB, 351x381
Did I shit the bed buying these? They were 56% off
>>
File: 1387538346881.jpg (749 KB, 1500x1328) Image search: [Google]
1387538346881.jpg
749 KB, 1500x1328
WELL
>>
I've used one for 3 years.
Earpads wear eventually, get black flakes everywhere.
Usb charging port stopped connecting to the board, and I needed to stuff a piece of tape inside the headset to push the connection together.
Lots of software issues eventually (ex. Having to restart multiple times to connect via usb.)
Also you will inevitably break the usb, and it will not work with out it.
Sound is good, and range is impressive.
Overall 6.5/10 since most of these issues are after years of heavy use.
>>
I had a pair. Two actually. They were the worst pair of headphones i have ever used.

If you have a big head like me, expect to get migraines until it's broken in, and for an earpiece to snap off after a couple months of regular use. You can get it replaced when it happens like I did, but it happened again with the second pair. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link and this headphones weakest link is the shitty hollow plastic dowel used to connect the earpiece to the headband
>>
>>51825562
>3 years
used mine for 5
>usb charging port
Never had this issue,mine still connects as if it was a virgin port never being penetrated
>software
I've never used any software(linux) and i'm fine
>break usb
Again zero issues with zero(this guy must ram his cord in)
>sound
Its mid quality,decent bass,high trebles all good
>my issue
My boom broke off one day,just randomly fell off when i brought it down to speak with.
A few wraps of electrical tape fixed the issue.
The wireless drops atleast 5+ times per charge(13 hours at 75% stock volume)
comes back within 5 seconds,really irritating for skype and music,but no other issue with games etc.

Overall 8/10 for the 5 years its served me
>>
>>51825655
You must be one retarded big headed buffoon to break 2 sets of these.
>>
>>51825711
It's not like I tossed them around or dropped them on the floor
>>
>>51825812
>>51825655
>migraine
You must have had them on too tight,like srsly nigga just untighten them.My head is fucking huge too.
>earpeice
You must be doing something wrong cause how the fuck does the entire fucking earpeice come off? like what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>51825878
>how the fuck does the entire fucking earpeice come off?
By being attached to the headband solely by a small plastic dowel.
>>
buy hyperx cloud, u won't regret
>>
File: d8LmpeA.jpg (522 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
d8LmpeA.jpg
522 KB, 2592x1936
>>51825711
seems to be pretty common
>>
I have the less fancy version of this (without the three buttons on the earpiece). Works fine for me. The AC Adapter for the transceiver unit did die once, but Logitech sent a new one.
>>
>>51825460
wired version is shit. logitech as a company isnt though, and other products are worth getting, not these though.
>>
File: 60d9ff30dc.gif (812 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
60d9ff30dc.gif
812 KB, 500x334
>one earpiece snapped off exactly where you'd expect it, at the thinnest piece of plastic carrying the full load
>left earpiece which houses all the controls+mic has a shallower depth than the right one and thus brushes against the ear consistenly
>mic snapped off
>micro usb cable quit working after 5 months
>fake leather got brittle with time and flaked off on earpiece+headband cushion
>drivers from 2011 are more stable and less bug-ridden than up-to-date ones
>when I had to use a cheap motherboard as a stop-gap the headset would give random noise spikes so loud it hurt my ears every 10-15 minutes
fucking logitec hasn't seen a penny from me ever since, really frustrating experience
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.