[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just ripped this out i need help please
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
cum on it
>>
>>51822837
help with what
>>
Getting it back in
>>
>>51822837
is this a component which goes through the back of the PCB?

If it is you can just solder it back on, or just buy a new motherboard.

This isn't something you should fiddle with since it could fry all your shit.
>>
>>51822852
it's literally a piece of plastic-- as long as you can make a connection to those pins. you can gorilla glue that shit back on and be careful next time.
>>
What kind of fucking idiot are you? Have you never touched a Lego brick as a child? Re-seating a DIN connector uses the exact same logic as sticking toy bricks together.
>>
>>51822905
I am young adult chill senpai>>51822885
I dont have a solder can i just make the pins touch and hot glue it?
>>
>>51822937
Make sure everything is making a connection. And you aren't trying to power your CPU with only 7/8 of the connections.

Try it and come back with the result.
>>
>>51822852
>PC on carpet

rip your dust filters/airflow
>>
>>51822837

is this b8?
u trollin m8?
>>
>>51822971
Stop listening to this fucknugget, nothing needs soldering or glue. Look at the white outline pictured around the pins on the board. Now observe the shape of the black DIN connector you're holding. Match the outlines and just push the receptacle back onto the pins.

Coming up next: how to draw within the lines of your coloring book.
>>
>>51823016
I wish and the hot glue is difficult to use
>>
>>51823027
Senpai the pins on the mobo are bigger than the plastic it wont fit back in i tried
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
OMG It WORKED THANKS
>>
>>51823049
Anon, they're made to be thick to avoid being ripped out by failed abortions like you.

I know it's very difficult considering that your arm muscles barely work, but you need to apply force to reseat the connection.
>>
>>51823173
It works but ill have know im not weak
>>
>>51823119
look at you getting yourself over worried. You much more competent than you give yourself credit for.
>>
>>51823326
Thank you i hope you have a good day
>>
>>51822852
that can be reconnected easily, you haven't broken anythnig
>>
>>51823326
That was a joke right?
>>
>>51823409
Debbie downer
>>
>>51823326
When are you gonna suck his dick?
>>
>>51823451
hopefully soon.
>>
>>51822852
So plug it back in...
>>
>>51822937
Be sure to line the black cord up with ground, otherwise you could put it in wrong and fry your shit.
>>
What are you doing on/g/, little boy?
>>
lol

just line up the shape/plugline on the board and push it back on.

pro tip, dont fuck with something unless you are willing to buy a whole new one.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.