[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 67568585.jpg (153 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
67568585.jpg
153 KB, 550x366
What programming language should I start learning first and why?
>>
>>51822144
How rich are you talking?
Not living to paycheck to paycheck, or wondering if you should take the Ferrari or Lamborghini out tonight
>>
>>51822144
assembly.
>>
>>51822144

Cobol

http://mobile.geek.com/latest/258390-nasa-seeks-programmer-fluent-in-60-year-old-languages-to-work-on-voyager
>>
Haskell.
>>
>>51822155
The second one
>>
>>51822144

C++ so you can learn to make apps like Angry Birds.
>>
>>51822144

Haskell.
>>
>>51822304
gonna need a lot more than knowledge of a programming language for that one, there, buck-o. willin to wager you wont even achieve the first one.
>>
>>51822304
For that. It's more you have to come up with an idea no one has yet.
I've heard a lot of tech millionaires out there came up with an idea then learned coding after the fact.
>>
>>51822304
ruby on rails
>>
Most of these suggestions are bad besides >>51822330
>>
>>51822144
MBA
>>
Binary for maximum efficiency.

Seriously though, I started with java. Its a bit harder to start off with but was you get the hang of it its easy.
>>
>>51822144
Learn to program people.
>>
>>51822144

Machine code
>>
>>51822415
>I've heard a lot of tech millionaires out there came up with an idea then learned coding after the fact.
Lol wut?
Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, and the google Jews were already mathematicians/computer scientists who were programming since they were children.
>>
>>51823322
You think they're the only people who became millionaires in the tech industry lol?
There's thousands of them out there kiddo
Go back to the kids table and let the adults talk not
>>
> learn JS
> create webapp that goes viral
> accept an offer to sell it to major tech company for a ton of monnies
>>
>>51822144
Chinese.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.