[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the best tablet I can get right now in terms of quality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
is this the best tablet I can get right now in terms of quality?

No shilling, just interested to know if there is any android alternative to this.
>>
Apple hater and pains me to say it, .. yes.
>>
File: 1449859277753.jpg (116 KB, 809x660) Image search: [Google]
1449859277753.jpg
116 KB, 809x660
>>
File: wS2oj5F.jpg (3 KB, 79x113) Image search: [Google]
wS2oj5F.jpg
3 KB, 79x113
>>51816046
>he uses his crappy tablet with a pen
>>
>>51816046
>1280x800
>>
File: 1448531232585s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448531232585s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>51816046
>Windows
>>
>>51815995
>No shilling

Shilling isn't the problem. You not reading the god damn sticky is the problem.
>>
>>51815995
i havent owned a top of the line android tablet, but i've gone through a few Nexus tablets. i LOVE android, but ive come to the realization that I'm not a neckbeard anymore. i dont have time (or motivation) to tinker and rice shit up all the time. So ive settled with apple products. Not only does the software just work all the time and smoothly, but the hardware lasts for fucking ever.

just replaced my old macbook pro (that still works perfect even after 5 years) with a new macbook pro retina and its crazy the build quality of these.

anyways, back to the question. I bought a ipad air 2 and it's the best tablet ive ever used. i use it every night before bed and only have to charge it once every week or two. its such a solid piece of tech
>>
>>51816093

Windows may not be the best OS, but it is infinitely better than iOS. Plus, if you do not like Windows, you can always install Linux on it.
>>
>>51815995
The quality is equal to that of the image.
>>
>>51815995
In terms of the screen, Samsung's Galaxy Tab S2 is the best display on any tablet, even against the iPad. In practice, I would probably go with that over Apple, but I realize that neither tablet is really perfect and Apple probably has the more relevant apps.
>>
>>51816297
>touchwizz
>>
>>51816333
I don't own either, and don't own a Samsung tablet. That said, I played with both for about an hour and Touchwiz wasn't an intrusion, it's mostly confined to a couple Samsung apps now. And the Samsung keyboard makes more sense on the tablet than any of the other Android keyboards I tested.
>>
>>51816333
>what is a Custom ROM
>>
You didn't mention price so.
>>
>>51816360
TouchWizz is like your wife. You have to live with it to see its faults
>>
>>51815995
MiPad
Pretty amazing for the price
>>
Nexus 9
>>
Since you prefaced it with 'quality' assuming cost is no object the best Android tablet you can get right now is easily the Pixel C. This thing is premium as fuck.
>>
Both the Xiaomi MiPad and MiPad 2 are brettty gud.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.