[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I become super autistic about coding and technology and science
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: deweyconsider.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
deweyconsider.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
If I become super autistic about coding and technology and science and shit could I take over the world in the future?
>>
>>51815259
no
>>
Yes. All you have to do is create a super intelligent AI that can infiltrate any computer system.
>>
>>51815314
no
>>
>>51815314

Once I do could I take over the world within 24 hours?
>>
>>51815324
What does "take over the world" mean to you? If you gain control of nuclear launch systems, you could probably make any demands you want.
>>
File: 1449648730273.jpg (55 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
1449648730273.jpg
55 KB, 500x563
>>51815338

Be guaranteed to take off into space in my new post-singularity spaceship with my super awesome team of AI scientists and go off into my own private part of the universe and play god for billions of years. IE make solar systems and planets and do experiments on a plantary civilizations millions of years kind of shit.

If the jews want to have earth when they become cyborg computers thats fine I just want to know for a fact no autistic twat is going to deny me playing god sandbox with my own portion of the universe.

Super simple stuff.
>>
>>51815394

You should be underground by now.
>>
>>51815338
Except nuclear missiles aren't exactly controlled by a webui that asks where to bomb and then you click the "BOOM" button
Nuclear missiles are manually controlled for security purposes
>>
File: checkem.jpg (934 KB, 3500x2332) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
934 KB, 3500x2332
>>51815394
lol fuck off donald
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.