[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>computer engineering >4.0 major gpa is it supposed to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>computer engineering
>4.0 major gpa

is it supposed to be this easy...?
im at sdsu
>>
>/g/ - Technology
>/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
>>51813129
If its too easy you should have gone to a better Uni. Hope you are not a fresher, in which case you should probably wait a year or two before you talk shit
>>
>>51813158
im a senior you shit, and why the fuck would i pay out the ass for ucsd? i have almost the same job opportunities as them because im not an autistic pimpleface
>>
>>51813129
>>51813198
Fuck off back to /sci/, you autistic fucking faggot.
>>
>>51813198
>UCSD
>good

into the trash it goes

I was thinking Caltech / Stanford or one of the Ivies. Plenty of scholarships available there
>>
>>51813147
>Being autistically desperate to quote the rules even though OP didn't break any.
>>
>>51813198
got a vendetta against ucsd cause their students are taking ur jobs?
>>
Struggling at UIUC in CompE. Transferred in from community college with a 3.81 gpa, but worried my first semester here is going to be like 2.5-3.0. Even graduating with honors at community didn't prepare me for this level of intensity.
>>
>>51813129
oh don't forget
>virgin
CPE fucks. How's not knowing circuits and control systems working for you?
>>
>>51813129
>sdsu

Couldn't make it in to the UC system could you, kid.
>>
>>51813533
ww if you went to Wright and transferred through their system it's a fucking joke compared to U of I
>>
>>51813129
>4.0 major gap
WOAHHHH GUYS A FRESHMAN WITH A 4.0 AFTER HIS FIRST SEMESTER TAKING BABY CLASSES LIKE CALCI AND LINEAR ALGEBRA FOR ENGINEERS
OH MAN YOU MUST BE A GENIUS
>>
>>51814082

FUCKING THIS

JESUS CHRIST OP, YOU MUST APPLY TO MENSA OR TELL JEWGLE ABOUT IT, THEY MIGHT JUST STRAIGHT UP HIRE YOU RIGHT NOW!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? CALL THEM UP!
>>
>>51814082
I thought 4.0 was kinda low. About to start third year and I still don't know what is regarded as a good GPA.
>>
>>51814876
nvm US of jewmeduringuniversity A has a different grading scale.
>>
>>51814876
in US unis 4.0 is the highest you can get. The people who get 4.0s are usually cheating Asians or kids who study 24/7
>>
>>51814948
My whole international student body in the Mech. Eng program runs a cheating operation. It's amazing how effective they are because they all have 3.7+ if not 4.0.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.