[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i fell for the beats trap Fuck, I need good headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4 KB, 205x246
>mfw i fell for the beats trap

Fuck, I need good headphones and I need them now.

Got £500 to blow, what should I buy?
>>
>>51812483
anything Razer.
>>
AudioTechnica or Sennheiser. Sennheiser is bass-heavy though.
>>
>£500

Rasheed please. Buy a portable poo in loo
>>
>>51812549
Kek
>>
>>51812559

well that's good cause rhcp and green day senpai
>>
>>51812483
For that amount of cash, you'd probably be best off stalking ebay for a good deal on stax and an energiser, since you literally cannot buy better headphones.
>>
Sennheiser HD201, is that good?
>>
Why are brits so fucking retarded? Jesus christ it seems like every OP that mentions pounds as a unit of currency is either doing something unspeakably stupid or in the process of doing so. How do you "fall for the beats trap"? Did you do absolutely no preliminary reading before buying a luxury item? Why the fuck do you want to spend £500 on a pair of headphones when you don't know enough to avoid beats? What the god damn why are you here why are you hERE GO AWAY GO AWAY REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1425799203742.jpg (41 KB, 432x381) Image search: [Google]
1425799203742.jpg
41 KB, 432x381
>>51812594

Why are Americans so fat? Jesus christ it seems like every OP that mentions dollars as a unit of currency is either doing something unspeakably stupid or in the process of buying a supersized mcdonalds meal. How do you "fall for the fat and sugar"? Did you do absolutely no preliminary reading before buying the fod? Why the fuck do you want to spend £500 on fast food when you can't be bothered to exercise? What the god damn why are you here why are you hERE GO AWAY GO AWAY REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51812591

But what does he do with the other £480?
>>
>>51812483
Find a headphones shop and test different brands to know what you like.
On my personal experience, you go for Audio Technica for closed headphones and Grado for open headphones.
A Grado SR325e + Fiio E10K combo would sound absolutely fantastic and still leave you with almost $200 to spare. You can even add a M50X in the mix to have a closed pair as well.
>>
>>51812549
This.
Don't fall for the razer meme they actually make great headphones.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.