[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that /g/ makes out to be much worse than it actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (417 KB, 940x496) Image search: [Google]
file.png
417 KB, 940x496
ITT: things that /g/ makes out to be much worse than it actually is.

The Razer Switches in this thing are nowhere near as bad as you guys make out. They feel extremely similar to blues. The subtle difference is debatable as to whether it's worse. The only shitty thing about this keyboard is the price and key font. They switches are fine.
>>
>>51803622
So it is a bad keyboard for the price? You can get better products for less money?
That's what I call a shit product.
>>
>>51803651

It's a good keyboard that's price should be slightly lower.
>>
File: goymer.png (239 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
goymer.png
239 KB, 800x524
>>51803622
>Kalih switches
>good
If you're poor, just get some more respectable clone switches on your keyboard. Kalih's have a tendency to have the stems break when you remove a keycap. You are overpaying for switches that razer claims are more "durable" because they cheaped out on getting real Cherry MX switches.
>>
>>51803677

Nah it's because they wanted to pump out as many units as they can and Cherry MX's are in notoriously short supply. The switches are good.
>>
>>51803715
>paying more for a 'good' item.

why not just pay less and get a real m/k?
>>
Every razer product I've ever owned has died within 2 years of purchase. Either I've gotten really unlucky or their quality control is just ass.

I went back to using logitech mice and I bought a corsair mech keyboard.
>>
>>51803622
>tfw razer still didn't make a dorito dust proof keyboard
when will they finally cater to the needs of true gaymers?
>>
You can't find a single product by Razer(that has moving parts) that is without a single issue.

Dating back to the original boomslang every single product has had a problem.

FFS they had to reduce their CS dept to hire more for RMAs.

The average life span is under a year(for every mouse that last 3 years, one last a month, etc.)

At least their marketing is good, amirite.
>>
>>51803622
The switches are not good. I have the last edition of that kb that they still used cherry on. I have tried the new switches, and the difference is incredebly obvious. Their new equivilent of blues feel like browns had a bastard child with reds.
>>
File: women.jpg (839 KB, 3214x2476) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
839 KB, 3214x2476
>>51803651
Just go to BestBuy, find a stupid cashier and show them this http://www.gamestop.com/pc/accessories/razer-blackwidow/99664
>pic related
>>
>>51805310
only in america
>>
>>51805310
What exactly happened here?
>>
>>51805093
basically this, except using a CM keyboard thats nowhere near as shitty as the blackwidow was
>>
>>51805468
some stores have a policy where you can show them a product that's cheaper in another store or online seller and they'll give you the same price.
guess he showed some bugged price that wouldn't even be available but the cashier didn't bother to check. they're lazy fucks and sometimes you can get through with stuff like that.
>>
>>51805842
Seems like the kind of thing that would look like theft to a manager after the fact. I wouldn't want to get someone in trouble desu.
>>
>>51803715
No, it's because they wanted to squeeze more money out of retards. They switched from cherries to kailhs without lowering the price, increasing their profit margin and churning out a shittier keyboard.
>>
>>51803677
werks on my machine :^)
>>
>>51805875
How would it be theft? I had proof of purchase.
>>
>>51807000
Different products, theft by deception.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.