[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was looking for a forklift manual. Russians have like all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: forkfuck.jpg (310 KB, 2154x1699) Image search: [Google]
forkfuck.jpg
310 KB, 2154x1699
I was looking for a forklift manual.
Russians have like all the forklift / heavy machine manuals and they are selling them for ~50$+ USD per piece.

Where the fuck do they get these?
From that Russian tracker site?
Where should I start to find these documents?
Google was not my friend this time, these things are not uploaded publicly.
(Or they are on sites that are not indexed by bots).

> inb4 warez
It's a pdf document for technicians, you have the right to own it just as much they do.
I do not think that a person just leaked the docs to them, since they have a huge library.

> inb4 want to make poor man jobless
It's not one person, it's not one group, there is a fuckton amount of Russian sites with the same huge library.
And I am not looking to launch a competitor site, I just want to have a manual for my fucking forklift.
>>
checked rutorrent with translate, not much luck.
like I have no idea which 'manual' word means 'manual' as in document.

anyone knows a Russian DDL or share site where this shit could exist?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
OP here, i was also thinking about DC++ and similar sharing apps. Do Russians favor one of these? Like how Chinese like that Xunlei manager. And there are the Japs with Perfect Dark, and so on.
>>
bump

> catching a cold when it's not even cold outside
fuck this gay world
>>
Do you really need a manual to figure out a forklift?

There's a gas and brake pedal, and 3 levels. They're some as shit to learn.
>>
>>51804972
No of course not.
I have an official license to drive them, the entire exam and thing was pretty much bullshit.

It took like 1-2 minutes for everyone to learn how to operate them. By the way handling them is easy - finding responsible drivers is not that simple.

Now... I am looking for a service manual.
The one that lists hydraulics fluid, what I can check, etc. It lists what the technician should check each time, and so on.

So, like FORD Etis, and like any service manual for your car/van.
And there is a spare parts catalog too.

When you buy the forklift, you only get the simple manual... which as you said - is useless.
And if you contact the manufacturer, they just tell you to bring it in - even if you are 1000miles away and the fix takes a few hours - and even you can do it.
>>
>>51805188
Whats the exact Model / Make and year?
>>
>>51802460

sorry, I left my forklift manual with the Jamaican choir group that was visiting when I was interning as a backscratching journeyman at the HVAC center

i heard you can find some other ones at the manufacturer website
>>
>>51805246
2002-2003 BT S12S.
It's not even a forklift technically but an electrical pallet stacker.

As I mentioned there are IDs everywhere in the official manual, and the samples I found from the service manual..
But Google does not find anything if I try those.

>>51805262
Yeah, the simple manual (like you are supposed to turn the wheel), costs ~30$ from the manufacturer.
(Which is Toyota in this case.)

But anyway, these sites are swamped with manuals.
There must be a goddamn manual rip torrent, or DC++ peer, or something.
>>
>>51802460
Call the manufacturer and order a manual. It's not that hard.
>>
>>51805295
See one reply above. 30$ for basic.
Rest is restricted, not available for the peasants.
Of course you can pay your friend Igor online and get them.

But I don't think Igor ever worked to get those manuals.
>>
>>51805312
Lie to them and say you are a forklift technician. If that doesn't work, do you have any technician friends? Certified ones? (In case Toyota wants proof or something).

Guitar amp manufacturers would pull that shit, you have to tell them that you're a tech.
>>
>>51803568
>thinking getting a cold has anything to do with it actually being cold outside
>>
>>51805435
Well, it's not what infects you, but the temperature inside of your nose matters.
http://scienceline.org/2015/01/cold-viruses-thrive-in-cold-noses/

I haven't had a flu in like 5-6 years tho.
>>
>>51805377
Nah, it won't.
I am not from the US, and it's Toyota itself who does all the work in the country.
Of course they go to your company if you have a registered forklift... for huge amounts of money.

So yeah, that's out of the question, but thanks for the tip. Not a bad one at all.
Some anon could pull this in the US, but I am doomed here.
(I can do international calls but Skype - when you call international landlines - sounds like farting into a tin can.)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.