[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mouse thread. What mouse do you currently have and use and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Mouse.jpg (81 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.jpg
81 KB, 1131x707
Mouse thread.

What mouse do you currently have and use and are you happy and or satisfied with it?

What wired mice/mouse does /g/ recommend that are good/nice and also silent/quiet mouse/mice?
>>
File: steelseries-kana.jpg (35 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
steelseries-kana.jpg
35 KB, 715x800
kana v1 since 2012, although I had it replaced once under warranty

scrollwheel is nice and silent

don't know if I would recommend, quality is okay but not the best, a bit of squaking plastic and mouse button rubbing against the scrollwheel (can be mended with a bit of pressure). if you like the button layout get one, they are discontinued though
>>
File: 1478298449775123370.jpg (34 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1478298449775123370.jpg
34 KB, 800x450
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>51801233
But then how else can you give it a belly rub?
>>
>>51801199

Tried a few $2.50 wireless mice off ebay and they were total shit.

Tried a few $5 wireless mice and they're actually pretty good.

Also bought my mom a few $2 wired mice because she cannot into touchpad and she has no complaints.

If anyone wants some pleb-tier normie mice recommendations let me know and I'll link some.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (320 KB, 2160x1620) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
320 KB, 2160x1620
>>51801199
Logitech G502, first mouse I spent over $10 for, I find it good bang for buck considering the features it is packing. I like it but could've done with a comfier mouse.

personal opinion,

pros:
>I like the free spin scroll wheel
>Have acccess to plenty of programmable buttons, like the program for editing the mouse
>magnetic door for weight cover is nice

cons:
>I hate the weight system, you have to press weights in tight and the cover still scrapes the mouse pad
>mouse is a bit heavy even without the wieghts
>two buttons next to thumb would feel better if pushed forward a little and made a bit smaller
>two buttons next to index/LMB are a bit long so it is irritating to press the rear button have to press with middle section of my index.
>sniper button is too easy to click when moving mouse needs more resistance.
>>
are there any mouses that works on stuff like carpet or quilt, recently i bought myself a laptop so i want to achieve maximum comfiness
>>
>>51802312

Get an old-school mouse with an actual ball in it

Also trackballs fit this criteria but I did not enjoy that meme
>>
File: furax.png (97 KB, 400x327) Image search: [Google]
furax.png
97 KB, 400x327
comfy
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (47 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
47 KB, 1001x1001
G400 meme mouse, it's ok but it's not that much better than ordinary OEM mouse to justify price difference.

Need mouse for my laptop, think I'll just go with $6 chinese bluetooth mouse.
>>
Corsair M65, cheap and easy to hold has worked for over a year no problems
>>
My dad wants a mouse for christmas, it has to be less than 30 pounds, full desktop size and fucking wireless.

I've got no idea what to get.
>>
>>51801353
>g502
My nigga, but why the fuck would you get a g502 if you don't like heavy mice? I think the thing's too damn light
>>
>>51801227
I am also back to the Kana V1 after my G100s started having click issues.

If I get a soldering set one of these days and some replacement switches I will go back to the G100s.

Kana was a really good mouse overall - only thing that really pisses me off is the sidebuttons are a bit too large/invasive.
>>
My Bengal cat was playing with a mouse. So I grabbed the mouse and tore it half. Humane right?
>>
A $10 logitech mouse
I'm seeing literally zero differences between that and my friends GAYMEN MOUSE WITH MULTIPLE LEDS except the weight
>>
a logitech rx 250
three months old, already double-clicking on its own
also has a shit-tier sensor
>>
anyone recommend me a more than 6 button mouse? I currently have the SS rival but the rubber on the side and the right click are fucked after 8 months.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.