[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. My g400s is starting to crap itself so it would be time to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: logitech.jpg (54 KB, 693x631) Image search: [Google]
logitech.jpg
54 KB, 693x631
So. My g400s is starting to crap itself so it would be time to buy a new mouse. Is g700s any good? Are wireless mice accurate nowadays? Any other recommendations? I don't mind charging the mouse every other day.

Also if you have the infographic of g approved mice post is pls.
>>
>>51801193
The G700s can be wired and wireless.
>>
>>51801225
That's nice. Does it have any flaws typical for that model? Like the cord breaking on g400s
>>
>>51801240
Nope. The cord is really sturdy. Some people complain about it being too stiff.
It does not have the "flawless sensor" of the G400s, but I personally don't care about flawless sensors.
It has the hyperscroll that the G400s doesn't have. I love the hyperscroll to death for any application that isn't a game.
>>
>>51801256
Yeah. Hyperscroll is one of the features that caught my eye.
>>
>>51801264
It's also not recommended to use the wireless as the battery will drain in a few days.

The G502 is the most shilled mouse around here and you should also consider that. But I own both mouse and I love the shape of the G700(s) better.
>>
>>51801193
the g700s is ok, everything he said is correct.
I'll agree the cable is pretty stiff, and the battery life is shit.
but I never use it on battery anymore.
I should also add I have had the mouse for over 2 years now and its still going pretty strong.

>when do I get my logitech pay check check
>>
I have the g700s and I've had no problems with it. Its great.
>>
The battery is not very good, mine drains up the battery within 10 hours.
>>
>>51801350
10h is good enough for me. I'd only use it wireless when I absolutely need to be able to move the mouse fast and without interruptions. Like when gaming.
>>51801302
But G502 is so ugly ;_;
>>
>>51801193
cable was too stiff for me, switched to a different one
battery life isn't great, but i usually don't need it
i initially also had some problems with clicks not registering, but i fixed that
>>
>>51801565
>had some problems with clicks not registering, but i fixed that
what was wrong and how did you fix it?
>>
>>51801571
there was too much space between the plastic parts on the mouse buttons and the sensors they are supposed to be touching when you click. it worked most of the time, but especially when holding a button down, it would sometimes stop registering the click.
anyway, i placed a piece of tape on the plastic part, added just enough height to make it work.
>>
>>51801597
That's good to know. These are just the kind of flaws I asked to know in >>51801240
>>
>>51801610
i don't know if it's typical though. i found some reports of people having the same problem, but not a whole lot.
>>
Cable is eh, replaced with soft braided microUSB cable. Battery life is ehh.

Otherwise love it, more features than I need, accurate, and comfortable.
>>
>>51801617
Eh. i should have phrased it some other way. English isn't my first language so some of my messages might sound silly.
>>
>>51801193
Battery only lasts a day. One I had with AA batteries lasted 2 years, not a problem if you replace the cable with a less stiff one. Default cable is okay, but gets in the way for FPS games.

Only mouse I've seen with more than two extra buttons that aren't in a retarded layout. Seriously no idea why more don't do the 4 buttons on the side its god damn perfect.

Having jump, crouch, etc all at a thumb press and weapon swaps on the left button is really useful.
>>
>>51801193
1. The grip material around the forward and back buttons comes off after six months.
2. The lacquer protecting the scroll wheel gets worn away, causing the wheel to rust.

That's been my experience with the G700s.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.