[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iphone vs lasers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: disco_club_lasershow.jpg (25 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
disco_club_lasershow.jpg
25 KB, 800x450
are discolasers still dangerous for your iphone camera?
>>
what
>>
also dangerous when landing airplanes
>>
>>51795451
what? how? inside or outside the plane?
in front of plane? then radar kills the camera...
>>
>>51795494
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/16/lasers-pointed-at-11-planes-near-newark-airport-authorities-investigate/
>>
>laser beam
>potentially harmful for eyesight
>21st century people are worried about...
>the sight...
>of their iphone cameras.

Things were better in my day and all that.
>>
>>51795527
ahh that.
i thought a plane could damage your phonecam with radar. but the rader is switched off anyway at landing because it could cook you.

>>51795424
>>51795533
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK6L2hGQD_Y

well in this case it damaged just a view pixels but ive seen other vids where the cam gets total btfo
>>
>>51795692
what
>>
>>51795411
Yes, disco lasers can fuck up your camera sensor.
>>
here another example. camera destroyed.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzyKLoEDb64
>>
>>51795527

how the hell can you point a laser at something like 2,000 feet away?
>>
>>51795533
yes, well I plan to remove my eyeballs and install a iEye so that I can use my iPhone's camera instead, so of course I need to protect it
>>
>>51795742
If you can see the beam you should be able to aim it very effectively.
>>
disco lasers are suposedly of very weak strength and require alot of smoke to be decently visible anyway i wouldn't care about it
>>
Why would you use a phone in the disco anyways?

You're supposed to dance and have fun.
Not update your Facebook status.

Fucking millennials.
>>
>>51795895
anon, if you ever been to a disco, you know you can't just dance throughout the night, unless you are a sweaty stinking run d'n'b jackass
>>
>>51795948
Yes you can. it's called XTC.
>>
>>51795895
well you have them at concerts too.
when there is a lastershow you have lasers...
>>
>>51795966
>damaging your brain cells for the whole purpose of dancing
>>
A party laser shkow put some vertical lines in my old sony Ericsson phone camera, not sure if this is better or worse with today's phone, cameras and lenses and sensitive ccds
>>
reminder not to shoot these if you value your lenses
>>
>>51796222
well i bet thats not the best for your lungs & nasal mucous membrane also
>>
>>51796222

never understood the appeal of these gimmick running events. seems to just bring out all the running hipsters i.e. chicks in yoga pants or norts because they crave attention.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.