[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to improve this filter so it catches when people replaces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: how-we-filter.gif (7 KB, 165x270) Image search: [Google]
how-we-filter.gif
7 KB, 165x270
How to improve this filter so it catches when people replaces the spaces with periods or something like C.U.C.K? People avoid this filter too much.

/(c|k)\s*u\s*c\s*(c{1,}|k{1,})/i
>>
Get kucked, OP.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+06.47.58).jpg (33 KB, 501x277) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+06.47.58).jpg
33 KB, 501x277
>>51770143
Unfortunately I cannot filter images like that, but fortunately most people do not shitpost with that kind of image.

Apparently the filter is worked since that other guy was filter.

No one knows how to make this a better filter?
>>
op = paroháč
>>
The best filter is to get the fuck of 4chan m8
>>
>>51770289
>>51770219
Why do you idiots even come to /g/? I hope you are banned for your stupid shitposting.
>look at me! I can use foreign words and characters to bypass OP's filter!
>>
op, you're such a カック
>>
>>51770297
Shut up, you cock. It's not foreign to me
>>
>>51770322
>Shut up, you cock. It's not foreign to me
Then go to the Czech 4chan and don't post your diarrhea language here.

If you don't know how to answer the OP, then please get the fuck out.
>>
>>51770297
You're pretty upset, cu/ck/.
>>
>>51770340
>diarrhea language
stop being such an anti learning цyцк, anon
>>
>>51770368
>stop being such an anti learning цyцк, anon
Has nothing to do with being anti learning. Why the fuck would I ever learn a language that has literally no use outside of Czech, where I will never go?
>>
>>51770297
>I hope you are banned for your stupid shitposting.
Yes... says the guy making shitty off-topic threads because he doesn't have a frontal lobe developed enough to overcome such simple issues himself, issues which are born out of pure autistic rage.

>Czech
>diarrhea
I'd rather speak this than be native english retard non capable of filtering periods in regular expression LMAO.
>>
>>51770377
for fun, maybe a few uses
stop being anti-knowledge, it's stupid
I bet you play lots and lots of videogames tbqh family
>>
>have filter to filter if both of the words are found in the same comment
>doesn't filter if words are found by themselves
>have it at home
>>
>>51770395
>shitty off-topic threads
It's not an off topic thread. RegEx is /g/ related. Idiot.
>I'd rather speak this than be native english retard non capable of filtering periods in regular expression LMAO.
If you know how to do it, then prove it.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+07.25.57).png (6 KB, 427x251) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+07.25.57).png
6 KB, 427x251
>>51770403
It filters all of the normal word filter avoidance tactics. I also have a filter for kuk and shit like that. I wanted to know if it was possible to filter the spaced one as well as the period one in the same filter.
>>
>>51770432
CLIK
>>
Anyone got a regex that filters threads with two forward slashes in the subject?
>>
>>51770432
c_u_c_k
>>
>>51770474
/\/\//

I guess I'll just bruteforce it then.
/(c|k)(\s|\S)u(\s|\S)c(\s|\S)(c{1,}|k{1,})/i
/(c|k)u(c{1,}|k{1,})/i

Should cover most everything except people using foreign words and characters.

So many epic posters in this thread trying so hard to get around the filter.
>>
>>51770536
c
u
c
k
>>
>>51770099

/(c|k)(\s|\b)*u(\s|\b)*(c|k)+(\s|\b)*k*/i

Something like that, cant remember the sign for period comma slash ect. So if this doesnt work replace \b with something else
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-09+at+07.46.21).png (10 KB, 196x469) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-09+at+07.46.21).png
10 KB, 196x469
Keep trying.

The more you post the more likely you are to be banned.
>>
>>51770432
( |_| ( |<
>>
>>51770575
They are literally posting on topic and trying to be helpful.
>>
>>51770586
>They are literally posting on topic and trying to be helpful.
No they're not. They're just shitposting trying to upset me. The ONLY on topic posts in this thread are mine, and these guys: >>51770572 >>51770403

Trying to get around the filters I am posting is not on topic. I asked how to filter something, not for people to test my filter.
>>
File: uchiha madara.jpg (575 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
uchiha madara.jpg
575 KB, 1205x1032
cool thread, but can your filters honeslty beat uchiha madara?
>>
>>51770609
/uchiha/i would probably get most of those pasta posts.
>>
>>51770099
>SMΗ TBΗ FAΜ
>SMΗ TBΗ FAΜ
>FAΜ FAΜ FAΜ
>>
>>51770607
Just because they aren't doing as you desire does not mean they are off topic. The topic surely isn't ``suck your dick to your satisfaction''. It is an opportunity to learn which words your filter fails to catch.
>>
>>51770648
>It is an opportunity to learn which words your filter fails to catch.
No, not really. I already knew what kinds of words my filters wouldn't catch because I was testing it on that website. This thread was about helping me devise a better filter.
>>
>>51770643
Any way to filter any non-ASCII characters?
>>
cucк
>>
Personally i just filter all the memewords.
i use >>51770432
to block if the words block and hide are in the same comment for example.
/frogposter/ doesn't block frogposters but at least reduces the number of idiots feeding the bait.
dindu speak filtered, not too many people are smart about it to get around using special characters.
If i gave two shits about it i could update it to block w.o.r.d. and
w
o
r
d
posters.
I think 4chanx by default has a comment or a guide on how to filter vertical posters too
>>
c u c k
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.