[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically being butthurt and bothered by Apple products
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>unironically being butthurt and bothered by Apple products

Why? and I'm not just talking about those recent design duds like the mouse/pencil charger and battery.

why are people unironically buttbothered over Apple stuff especially starting from the iPod era.

like seriously, don't like it then don't use/buy it
>>
>unironically being butthurt and bothered by opinions on /g/

Why? and I'm not just talking about those recent memes like the mouse/pencil charger and battery gates.

why are people unironically buttbothered over /g/ stuff especially starting from the iPod era.

like seriously, don't like it then don't reply to it
>>
>>51770138
>I am a parrot.
>Look how smart I am.
>>
>>51770071
Apple used to have principles concerning design(I dont like apple that much but damm those pricnciples)
now there a bunch of shitlording fags
its kinda like if ur favortie burgerjoint switched to mcdonalds style frozen pattys instead of the delicous fresh ones they used to make themselves
>>
>>51770071
Some people just think of Apple as "the enemy" that needs to be fought.

They don't do it for any particular reason, they've just already made up their mind that Apple is bad and will just look until they find something to complain about. There is nothing that anyone could ever do convince them otherwise, so just ignore them.
>>
>>51770071
Smart people get annoyed by stupid people every day, why do you think that geniouses kill themselves? Its because of people like you who have no soul at all, willing to work for a lot of money just to waste it all on iPhones or iPads when they are really just shit in nice covers.
>>
Steve Jobs violated my best friend with the original iPod in late December of 2001.

He was at a Benihana's in Cupertino at a graduation party and went to go wash his hands in the bathroom. He dropped his Nokia 3310 while he was drying his hands, bent down to pick it up and the next thing he remembered was having his asshole widened by a maniacally cackling man that seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

He heard the click wheel for two weeks straight after that incident any time he went to the bathroom.

It wasn't until some 6 years later watching the keynote address announcing the iPhone that he realized who the person was. I was there when he broke down in tears and explained it to me.

I'll never forget what Apple did to his asshole and can never support such a company.
>>
>>51770071
>Why?

Well they make those special screws which you can only use with their extra expensive special screwdriver. That and Itunes.
>>
>>51770071
Because these shit appeal to normies and unfortunately normies drive the market.
>>
>>51770830
This
>>
File: ae6.jpg (58 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
ae6.jpg
58 KB, 600x587
>>51770272

wtf am i reading
>>
>>51770830
This. Normies buy that shit up en mass and then all other companies want a slice of that massive cake too and stop producing for their old target audience.
>>
>ultra thin cases
Thank god, the only reason I use a case is for grip
>>
>>51772335
>inb4 it becomes a new copypasta
>>
>>51770138
This
>>
poo in the loo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.