[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys, meme magic is getting far to strong. we need to shut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: aus bantz.png (504 KB, 659x660) Image search: [Google]
aus bantz.png
504 KB, 659x660
guys, meme magic is getting far to strong.

we need to shut down 4chan, and maybe even the whole internet before memes become too real.

>Australian shitposter, makes an elaborate ruse that he's the creator of bitcoin
>Australian police raid his house

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-founder-craig-wrights-home-raided-by-australian-police?CMP=twt_gu
>>
Why the fuck are the police raiding his place anyway? Is cryptocurrency illegal in the prison colony?
>>
File: 3Gmiifk.webm (153 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
3Gmiifk.webm
153 KB, 400x222
>>
why don't we just get off the http part of the internet?
>>
>>51766652
source on him being an aussie shitposter?
i read the wired article and it seemed like a really well executed ruse
>>
>>51766652
>“They have all the bushes there, but we could see all this computer stuff in the front room. We just thought it was a bit excessive for a normal … maybe they just need heaps of computers, I don’t know.”

heh
>>
>arrested for creating a cryptocoin
australian police confirmed autismo
>>
>>51766670
This. What the fuck is the reason for raiding his house? Bitcoin isn't illegal.
>>
>>51766652
>Australia

Should have expected that.
>>
File: 1445077180434.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1445077180434.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>dancing guy = craig wright
>clapping audience = the internet
>>
>>51766670
>>51766718
>>51766734
>Guardian Australia understands the raids are not related to the claims that Wright may have been involved in the creation of bitcoin, but are related to an Australian Tax Office investigation.
>>
>>51766718
>>51766734
Maybe the cops are assblasted because they didn't invest when Bitcoin was worth 1/10th of one cent.

I know I am.
>>
>>51766742
someone please shoop the bitcoin logo into the aussies hands
>>
>>51766743
always taxes, that's how they got al capone.
>>
>>51766776
That Death and Taxes quote is absolutely true
>>
>>51766652
Gotta ask bill Gates to shut down the Internet
>>
ayy lmao
>>
The police in this country hold 4 big events per year. 3 of them are drug busts, always "this one is now the largest", and then the forth is a random fuckup.

Everyone's a prisoner by birth here.
>>
Nah. Bitcoin was created by the NSA. This guy is a poser.
>>
>>51766734
>>51766718
Could be income tax related raid, since he might have a lot of bitcoin earned dough hidden in his house
>>
Kek even if he was the real creator how is that illegal
>>
>>51766652
ITs HABBENING!!
>>
>>51768674
>He copied all the bitcoins to paper and put them into the safe.
>>
Hope these fucks find nothing.
>>
>>51766743
Bitcoin has been under discussion in Aus to be considered means for capital gains. So it could still be related to it, right?
>>
>>51769017
The feds are expectng the real Satoshi to save this guy by telling that the Aussie is a con.
Is Satoshi a simpleton to fall in their trap?

BTW, I am not Satoshi
>>
Oh man, the reading comprehension of some Bitcoin retards.. Wired clearly hinted that he has a long dispute with the tax authorities. On his LinkedIn he lists 16 different companies in 5 different countries, including Panama. I'd be more surprised if such a network of companies doesn't evade taxes.
>>
>2015
>BITCOIN

KEKEROO
>>
>>51766692
>>51770115
>>
>>51769096
take your facts and your reason and get the fuck out.
that shit's not welcome here.
>>
>>51766652
why are australians such professional shitposters?
>>
>>51769054
>>Dave Kleiman (1967 – April 26, 2013) was a noted Forensic Computer Investigator, an author/coauthor of multiple books and a noted speaker at security related events. He died in his home in April 2013 from unknown causes.

His partner mysteriously died a few years back. Either FEDs found out and got rid of him, or he faked his death and he'll return as Satoshi to save his friend in jail.

BTW, I am not Satoshi either
>>
>>51768998
>>51768998
Top kek
>>
>>51766652
“Everybody talks on this street, but not with him. I don’t waste my time. He showed no interest, totally kept to himself.”

definitely a 4chinner
>>
>>51766679
because there are people that can't into https.
>>
>>51766679
because only a fraction of the web uses HTTPS and sites that do, most default to HTTP. I can't wait till unencrypted HTTP is obsolete soon.
>>
I hope he gets put in prison for helping support terrorism.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.