[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chanX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (437 B, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
437 B, 128x128
/g/ i need your help, I'm desperate and I don't know who else to turn to.

I'll get right to the point: Shitposting on /v/ has gotten completely, utterly out of control in the past 3 months, and it's all centered around one thing. I need 4chanX filter settings that will remove all mention of Undertale from /v/, or really just 4chan in general. I'm talking scorched earth, I want to hide/remove every single thread that even contains a mention of undertale, regardless of if it has nothing to do with the OP/thread itself. I don't have enough experience with 4chanX to set this up, otherwise I'd do it myself.

If this doesn't belong here I'll apologize, delete my thread, and move on, but I'm begging you. I'm willing to trade my 5gb collection of handpicked, quality, english-translated doujins for a hand.
>>
>>51764873
how about you stop reading that shitty board entirely you sensitive little faggot
>>
>>51764873
Can't you just filter the words "Undertale", "Goat Mom", and "Undyne" and pretty much be done with it?
>>
>>51764898
but wouldn't that just hide the posts themselves? Is there a way to make it hide any threads that contain those phrases, regardless of where they are located within the thread?
>>
Have you tried installing gentoo?
>>
Before any one else shits on you copy and paste and post this in a stupid questions thread.
>>
>>51764910
Do you mean hiding a thread if any of the posts in it mention Undertale?
4chan X doesn't load the posts within the thread until you click on the thread. That'd be crazy if it tried to load every post of every thread before you clicked on any of them.
>>
Copy/Paste into Stupid Questions thread.
>>
File: 1448745319025.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1448745319025.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>51764873

Then you wouldn't have a forum to read.
>>
>>51764910
Use the 4chan X catalog and you won't have this problem
>>
>>51764951
Yeah that's what I was looking for. Maybe something that also hides anything containing an image that shows up if you search Undertale on google images. Too bad if it can't work.

>>51764939
>>51764958
Ok fair enough, polite sage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.