[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You say facebook I say geocities You say youtube I say napster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1339548592449.jpg (401 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1339548592449.jpg
401 KB, 768x1024
You say facebook I say geocities
You say youtube I say napster
You say thepiratebay I say warez

what else could I say for this theme?
>>
I wonder if the guy who modelled for this pic has killed himself years after seeing this.
>>
>>51761756
why, it's not that bad?
>>
You say God, I say ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
>>
File: you.jpg (84 KB, 800x677) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
84 KB, 800x677
>>51761748
You say reddit, I say fuck off.
You say tumblr, I say fuck you.
>>
>>51761788
How do I upvote on this site? I'd like to suggest this one.
>>
fucking warez-bb what a time to be alive
>>
>>51761779
I'm third party and every time I see this pic I cringe so hard I feel like I should rip off my eyes while listening to Crawling by Linkin Park, to the point if I was the guy on the photo, even if I got a lot of money, I'd not like to live knowing I was the one in it, and would kill myself right away in a very violent way.
>>
>>51761795
This.
But remove image macro.
>>
>>51761872
It's from a satire magazine
>>
>>51761913
>Mondo 2000 was a glossy cyberculture magazine published in California during the 1980s and 1990s. It covered cyberpunk topics such as virtual reality and smart drugs. It was a more anarchic and subversive prototype for the later-founded Wired magazine.[1]
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.