[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post chairs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
What is the best sub £100 chair for sitting at a desk?

I'm using a cheap plastic piece of shit and it sucks.
Pic very related.
>>
>>51758191
well objectively speaking, markus is the best chair in the world but you could also just sit on a dick, OP.
>>
File: Mychair.png (203 KB, 1920x1050) Image search: [Google]
Mychair.png
203 KB, 1920x1050
>>51758191

I found this chair, which retails for $1500, at a local Savers (thrift shop) for 35 bucks.The height adjustment canister leaked, but since I don't change in height daily, I simply locked it in place with a bit of PVC pipe and a hose clamp.

I realize this isn't especially helpful for you, but the takeaway is that you can find great deals at thrift shops.
>>
File: Chairrepair.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chairrepair.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>51758451

A picture of the repair job.

Don't let something as stupid as a broken height adjustment stop you from getting a great chair, kids.
>>
>>51758567
I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over the sound of my chair going up and down like a boss.
wzooooop, wzooooop, faggot.
>>
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20103101/
>>
>>51758601

Enjoy your $500 gaymer piece of shit bro
>>
>>51758601
:( I mean, I COULD add or remove PVC piping to adjust the length, but unless you're still growing, in which case

>you must be at least 18 to post on 4chan

or are giving your chair to someone else, on-demand height adjustment is useless.
>>
>>51758191
Chairs with wheels are the literal botnet in the chair industry.
>>
>>51758676
What are you, retarded?

For starters, you're using the term "botnet" like a idiot.

Secondly, There's literally no reason why a person trying to be productive needs to GET UP every time they need to move to another part of their desk.

Oh, I get it.

>This fuckin' guy has a tiny cheap desk.

I bet you use a walmart card table or some shit.
>>
File: folding_chairs.jpg (148 KB, 520x350) Image search: [Google]
folding_chairs.jpg
148 KB, 520x350
>>51758191
I use one of these
>>
>>51758756
You poor, poor thing.
>>
>>51758567
http://www.steelcase.com/warranty/
>>
File: best chair.jpg (196 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
best chair.jpg
196 KB, 577x1024
>>51758191
I got you senpai
>>
>>51758791
Doesn't cover my chair, and even if it did, I have no proof of purchase, since I got it from a thrift store. Even if I did, the cost of shipping it back would exceed the $35 I paid for it.

I appreciate you showing me the possibility though!
>>
>>51758609
>>51758285

Anyone else want to say anything about this? It looks pretty good, leather or fabric though?
>>
I fucked up my lowerback lifting and planking and am also interested in a computer chair for extended sits 6 hours + this holiday season. I am not fat. 173 pounds. Please, help.
bump for interest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.