[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think of the Oneplus x? I just bought one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: oneplus-x-hands-on-40.jpg (337 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
oneplus-x-hands-on-40.jpg
337 KB, 1200x900
So what do you guys think of the Oneplus x? I just bought one and am still unsure. The sd card slot is an important feature to me
>>
>32bits
>>
>>51755563
A friend of mine received it a couple of days ago. I held it in my hand, tried a couple of things, and I can definitely say that it's a quality phone. Also the OS is good.
Elegant, not very think, good phone. I think it has a good price/value ratio. I'd go for it, if I'd have the money. :^)
>>
OPO is objectively better.
>>
>>51756173
>objectively
>5,5"
>plastic shit
>>
>>51755563

Failphone, failcompany.

One+ was unusual in that it is a Chinese company that accidentally some marketing success. They then promptly parlayed that success into a failbomb called the One+ 2.

Chinese business in a nutshell: the party to the contract who gets screwed least wins. If you buy Chinese products, you are not winning.
>>
>>51755563
You won't find a better phone for the price. It doesn't support LTE that good if you're in the USA though.
>>
Shit LTE support, otherwise I'd buy one.
>>
My S3 just died.
What should I buy now?
Pls no meems.
250-300€ budget
>>
>no LTE

this was okay for the Nexus 4. It is not okay now.
>>
>2525 mAh battery
Battery is really small. Other than that phone looks breddy decent. I would never buy it since the battery is non-removable though. This may not be a problem for most though.
>>
Literally an LG G2
>>
>>51756885
I've got one right here. I'm actually amazed at how good the battery is. Yesterday I got 50 hours between charges with 4.5 hours of screen on time with 9% left before I put it on the charger. To be fair, on most of my apps I'm using an AMOLED black theme but its still impressive.
>>
>>51756301
What do you think it is under that fragile glass back you smartass
>>
>>51758795
Except
>801 not 800
>SD card/dual sim
>amoled not LCD
>smaller
>1gb more ram
>buttons not on rear
>zero plastic
>500mAh battery difference

Are you ok.
>>
>>51756793
Get another s3 lol
>>
Love mine, the only issue I have with it, is that oxygen does not support EAP SIM, which would allow me to have wifi pretty much everywhere.
Maybe in the future?
>>
What about the one plus 2?
>>
>>51756173
This, it's got all the custom ROMs you'd ever want (there are Marshmallow ROMs that are good daily drivers), bigger battery, bigger screen, NFC, grippier if you get the sandstone back, and you can probably find it for cheaper too.
>>
>>51755563
Have had my OPX for 3 weeks now. Pretty happy with it. Currently with T-mobile, the lack of band 12 support hasn't really affected my usage.

Only major complaint is whenever I'm taking a call, the screen doesn't auto close, so my ear keeps dragging down the top menu.
>>
>>51756885
Battery has been a non-issue for me, so long as you use the dark-mode. I've been getting full day usage with still 20-30% left, and I'm a heavy user. Often playing a lot of podcasts, and youtube videos throughout the day.

I can't wait for the marshmellow update though, it'll make the battery life even better.
>>
>>51756793
I just got a LG G4 after my S3 started dying.
It only cost me £180, which I think it around $250 but idk (it is £10 a month but I already payed that on my old contract so I'm not including that)
Try just looking around and high end smartphones and seeing if you can find any deals like I did.
>>
>>51759182
kek so much for literally a g2
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.