[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of the Steam controller? This or Xbone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image_893.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image_893.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
What do you guys think of the Steam controller?
This or Xbone controller on PC?
>>
> those fingers
> wtf.jpg
>>
>>51751095
>"Hey little buddy!"
>*Shakes his hand*
>>
File: 1440997567340.jpg (36 KB, 316x263) Image search: [Google]
1440997567340.jpg
36 KB, 316x263
>>51751095
>>
>that fuckign thumb
>>
One time at a job interview the boss i shook hands with had an extra thumb growing sideways and outwards from his 'good' thumb.
>>
File: desktop-1406688920.jpg (126 KB, 650x453) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1406688920.jpg
126 KB, 650x453
what the fuck is that
is it the lack of a thumb and one fucked up thumb or is it someone holding the controller upside down with an exra pinky finger?
>>
>>51751122
he could donate to the person in the op image, since it seems to be lacking the right one
>>
>>51751095
If I had hands like that I wouldn't want to live god damn that must be awful
>>
i found this pic when i was high as fuck and couldn't stop laughing for maybe an hour straight
seeing it again makes me laugh
>>
>>51751095
Nice Thalidomide hands, OP.
>>
>>51751095
Get a DS4 and install Input Mapper.

Now you have a great controller and the touchpad doubles as a mouse with.
>>
>>51751095

I was going to answer your question until I saw that hand. Now I'm going to have nightmares so fuck you and your thread OP.
>>
>>51751095
What's wrong with your hands? Are you human?
>>
is this a photoshop?
>>
Only thing I like about it is the back paddle
So I can shift gear easily in Dirt rally.
And they have community already have vareilty of set up for each game already. Instead of tweaking thing myself.
Somehow I got it from GameStop instead of order it on steam
>>
it was an impulsive buy for me
one month later, it's fucking useless.
>>
pls be GIMP
>>
>>51751095
This is why it should be legal to kill spastics
Fucking leeches just cost taxpayers' money to keep alive.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.