[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is $150 a fair price to build my pc for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1449033558716.jpg (35 KB, 415x481) Image search: [Google]
1449033558716.jpg
35 KB, 415x481
is $150 a fair price to build my pc for me?
>>
>>51733865
just for building it? taking the parts and putting them together?
wouldn't pay more than $50 for that.
>>
That's about the cheapest you can get with a new computer.

>case with built in shit PSU
>motherboard with built in shit CPU (like a Celeron or A4)
>4GB RAM
>shittiest HDD you can find
>>
>>51733879

yeah putting it all together
>>
>>51733865
Just the actual putting the parts together part? Or do you mean like picking parts for your budget, buying them etc.?
>>
>>51733886
then maybe like $20, it's pretty fucking simple.
>>
Kek, is $150 a fair price install a sim and micro-sd card in your phone and do the set up?
>>
>>51733879
This.

I've never seen a legit company charge more than 50 dollar/euro for that. Unless maybe you have some kind of really weird exotic build with diy watercooling or something.
>>
will build your pc and suck your cock for $75
>>
No just no. Does it seem like a good price? Cause if it does. You have to no concept of money. $25 might be alright but still not worth it. Do it yourself or get a friend to do for a coffee or something.
>>
>>51733928
Just building the pc will cost you $100
>>
>>51733928
If I just let you suck my cock I'm willing to only have you pay $25
>>
I only charge $30 bux per deployment, sourcing parts, assembling, O/S installation, and basic networking.
>>
>>51733879
I know it's a piss poor country but the actual website which is the equivalent of newegg does that for 12 dollars. For a 25 they do cable management as well and stress test it for 24 hours.
>>
A fair price,
For a 35 dollar raspberry pi, 64 gb micro sd card and a monitor with a mouse and keyboard.
>>
>>51733995
$70 and i will suck my own cock too
>>
>>51733865
where do you live anon? I'll come over and do it for you for a meal and a hug
>>
for a plain office desktop, hope ya' don't expect to play games
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.