[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Mice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: razerdeathadder.jpg (39 KB, 659x584) Image search: [Google]
razerdeathadder.jpg
39 KB, 659x584
I want a gaming mouse for around 25-30 bucks, what should I get?
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1449451429&sr=8-10&keywords=g400
>>
>>51727170
>http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1449451429&sr=8-10&keywords=g400

Nice, this looks great, thanks.
>>
>>51727170
would i be able to program the buttons immediately above and below the scroll wheel to be volume up/down buttons, and the thumb buttons as forward/backward buttons???????
>>
>>51727209
probably with the driver
>>
>>51727106

told you already nigga, WMO.
>>
/g/ I need a bigger mouse. I have a G9x and it's just not big enough. I'll pay 60-70 tips but less is fine. Doesn't have to be gaming focused.
>>
File: Untitled.png (145 KB, 778x786) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145 KB, 778x786
I've got a Claw grip, and after sorting through them, found ones that were affordable.

Which one should i get? anyone use any of these?
>>
i stole a razer deathadder from walmart
i went there after work and found it laying otuside the box
just inserted it into my jacket pocket and bought body wash and a new toothbrush and walked out
>>
>>51731473
Find CM Xornet.

Best claw grip

Source: I have one baka
>>
>>51730197
G602
>>
Microsoft IntelliMouse 1.1a
>>
>>51731491
hey jared
>>
>>51727170
this mouse is fucking imortal mine is 7 years old still works like a charm! i will never get a new one if this keeps working !
>>
>>51731491
hXc bro
>>
>>51731565
I just got the G502, I love to flick the scroll wheel and feel the vibration as it spins.

Messing around with the button mappings and profiles is fun as well. I wish there was room for more than 3 to be saved locally on the PC at least to load up to your mouse quickly instead of redoing the whole thing for specific games or tasks.

My biggest gripe is not being able to assign a ctrl+LMB macro to one of the buttons so I can quickly open up a link in a new tab. Could probably do that by fiddling with my browser's settings.

The weights are really irritating as well, you have to push them in real hard otherwise the cover will scrape your mousepad. I don't use weights anyway adds more friction wearing out your hard pad quicker.

And 12k DPI seems well beyond overkill, Even at lower DPI I find it hard to control the mouse on a hard mat it is too jittery at high DPI meanwhile on cloth mat it is so much easier to manage even at high DPI with the friction.
>>
>>51727106
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2691JA6282
i own one and its worked pretty well
>>
For DeathAdder owners, what is the LOD like? I hate really high LODs.

Technically I could use scotch tape and cover the light, but I'd prefer if it was low already.
>>
>>51733508

After using a Logitech G502 i switched over to a DeathAdder that a buddy gave me and it was probably the best choice mice-wise i have ever made.

The grip is natural and the mice is light don't really have any complains.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.