[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ What Android launcher are you using? I don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-12-07-00-38-31.png (541 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-07-00-38-31.png
541 KB, 480x800
Hey /g/
What Android launcher are you using? I don't like a stock one on Galaxy core, also tried Google Now launcher (pic related), but I want something more customizable.
>>
Nova launcher is my favorite.
>>
I'll give Nova launcher a try
>>
I use Nova Prime and like it a lot.
>>
>>51725471
What's the difference between Nova and Nova prime?
>>
>>51725518
notification badge
>>
>>51725518
Not much.

Nova Prime let's you use Tesla unread for u read badge counters, otherwise I think they are the same.

I paid for prime for that, and to support the deva because Nova is actually worth it.
>>
What a friendly thread
>>
>>51725642
Get out faggot
>>
Dont fucking start it. Leave it stock. When I first got my android (iphone stolen) I also thought it was kinda ugly so I started customizing it. The problem is once you start you cant stop it. And you will end up spending all you time in this shit just downloading custom icons and widgets spending all your day trying to find the perfect combination just so in the end you can post it on the internet to pretend youre a deep person.

Thats also when you start interacting with other faggots that do the same thing and than you will release how fucked up everything is. Jesus fuck all the black and white pictures and all the various widgets with things that nobody even uses. Its all a fucking huge waste of time. Change it all back to stock, place icons of the apps you use on the home page and go do something with you life. That is not something you will tell your grandkids.
>>
>>51725853
That reminds me of when I started with linux. I wanted to try it to get away from video games on windows. I got into ricing, started switching desktop envs and WMs, creating my own themes and wasting my time. I'll just leave my androi laincher as it is now. Do you think it looks good? (OP here)
I love space wallpapers, I guess changing a wallpaper once in a while won't turn into an addiction...
>>
>>51726109
I can confirm what the guy said. I got addicted to customization and I had to stop. A hard reset and downloaded the Google launcher and I have been set for months now. I may even go back to touch jizz. Remember OP don't get so caught up in the "Can I" that you forget about the "Should I". Go back to touchjizz. Set wall paper. Change it when your life needs to go in a different direction. Remember your phone is a tool, something to make life easier, not to dedicate your life too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.