[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beyond your paygrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
If you had the tech to mind control, would you?
What kinds of things would you make people do?
If you encountered someone who was better at mind control then you, what would you do?
>>
To Install Gentoo.
>>
>>51717036
is that your answer to all three?
>>
Andy pls.
>>
>>51718239
whats pls?
>>
>>51717005
>What kinds of things would you make people do?
Eradicate Region Locking.
>>
File: 1428793967736.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1871) Image search: [Google]
1428793967736.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1871
I'd make people publicly humiliate themselves.
>>
>>51717005
>If you had the tech to mind control, would you?
The very first fucking thing I would do, is make damn sure I was an un-person. You can't target what you can't see.

>What kinds of things would you make people do?
Ignore me when I needed to move around.

Pay attention to me, and me alone, when I need them to talk with me.

Make them tell me the truth, even if it hurts me like a motherfucker. The truth brings pain, but it brings healing and understanding. And learning from it, we can avoid future pain and be wiser in our actions.

If it was a stupid bimbo that loves to fuck, I would be tempted, but my temptation would be cut short by the idea of picking up whatever disease du jour they probably have up in their twat. There are millions of whores out there but there are also millions of infections as well.

I would visit old slut girlfriends, and give them a fucking mental orgasm to remember, with my name etched into their mind and fully associated with it, then leave; better that they spend their miserable lives thinking of me in a way that makes their pussies drip; it will be nice to know in the back of my head that they frantically jill themselves to me every day.

I would visit old enemies, and return their favors, i.e. if they loved to verbally torture me with shit, I would infest them with nightmares of me returning the favor, etc. and they could never undo it.

Last of all, I would amass enough real wealth - not just FRNs but real actual fucking wealth - to detach from the grid as much as is possible these days. It's not 100% like it used to be decades ago, but you can cloak yourself pretty well with enough effort and resources.

There's a shitstorm coming, and it's going to rain on everyone, no matter what you look like, how old you are, what you believe...

>If you encountered someone who was better at mind control then you, what would you do?
Ignore them, and for fucks sake, stay the fuck out of their way.
>>
File: 186C2782.jpg (138 KB, 590x885) Image search: [Google]
186C2782.jpg
138 KB, 590x885
>>51719529
holy shit you're mental on the oriental
>>
>>51719571
The only thing that is mental is how much people fucking avoid the truth.

Think about it. If you had some magic power, or advanced technology, that compelled people to do what you wanted by willpower alone, would you spaz out on money, fast cars, 10,000 a night whores? Let's think hard about this. Suddenly, this person has money, lots of it, and out of nowhere. A nice, juicy target for ... the IRS? Hucksters and grifters? Money grubbing whores that want you to marry so they can blow you once for half your earnings? Think hard. What happens when people light up so bright that they can be spotted from low earth orbit?

Being a target is what people are shown. And the first impulse is, go out and spend money and act like a target.

The powerful - the truly powerful - know this, and don't like competition. It's bad enough that they have to elbow each other at the table, but to have a rank amatuer come in and shit over all their carefully constructed plans for (even more) money? No, they can't have that. And they want you to sleep.

If you had this kind of power, the LAST thing you want to be, is a target.

Or do you want to spend the rest of your painful, miserable days strapped to a table as they cut into your body, trying to find out how you tick, so that others can use it?
>>
>>51718612
how would you do that?
>>51719529
i like that last one
>>
>>51717005
>If you had the tech to mind control, would you?
Of course.

>What kind of things would you make people do?
I would become a god on earth, I'd make all software free as in freedom, I'll also use the world's collective intellect to fit myself both a functional vagina and a penis.

>If you encountered someone who was better at mind control then you, what would you do?
Date and bang him until he tells me his secret.
>>
>>51720709
i like you........
>>
>>51720750
<3
>>
>>51720906
would you happen to have a name?
>>
>>51720709
what about after he tells you his secret
>>
>>51720935
Here it is.
>>
>>51721074
Dispose of him. :^)
>>
>>51721157
how would you accomplish that
>>
>>51721179
Since after he tells me his secret, he would probably trust me deeply, that automatically puts him at a disadvantage should I try to harm him.

Perhaps poison him. Or control some plebe to assassinate him while he's distracted with me. The point is he should not expect or see it coming.
>>
>>51717005
/offtopic
Change your Chrome theme to Gtk in the settings, to get rid of the blue window.
>>
>>51721224
well i take it back...i don't like you
>>
>>51721363
</3?
:c
>>
>>51721384
tell me your name and maybe ill change my mind
>>
>>51721412
Can't you see it? It's my trip.

What does my name have to do with it, though?
>>
>>51721440
so i can track you down
>>
>>51721440
There are millions with my exact name, how will you track me down?
>>
>>51721533
youll just have to see
>>
>>51721548
I added it to the name field m8.
>>
>>51721576
bill who
>>
>>51721635
Clay.
>>
>>51721700
ur funny....nice dubz
>>
>>51721700
got a facebook?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.