[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paid apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: iTunes-$15.png (84 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
iTunes-$15.png
84 KB, 600x409
Have you paid for any apps on App Store and was it worth the price?

I still have 13 european dollars left from gift card after I tried out Purify content blocker and now I'm just wondering if I should subscribe to Music or use it for some dank apps.

Yeah I know you don't need to pay for your precious Android apps, I get it.
>>
>>51681274
SSH Pro. Its been totally worth it for those times I want to shut down my rPI camera from the bed.
>>
>>51681328
I assume it's better than Serverauditor(shit) then?
>>
>>51681274
monument valley but only because i couldnt find le hack
and adventure time ski race
>>
Swype vs. Swiftkey?
>>
>>51681274
Android here. Paid for apps that deserve it.

PowerAmp
Zooper Widget Pro
Naked Browser Pro
>>
>>51681354
I don't remember why I chose ssh pro over server auditor actually. Apparently I did download server auditor at some point and later deleted it.
>>
>>51681274
I was about to buy little snitch but then I realized they charge 30 euros for a piece of 20mb software. Fuck you very much
I pirated that shit. No remorse
>>
File: synthesia_.jpg (205 KB, 1079x911) Image search: [Google]
synthesia_.jpg
205 KB, 1079x911
>>51681274
I paid for this, but its now coming to Steam with a free Android/iOS copy.
>>
>>51681656
>inb4 /sqt/
Can you pirate on non-jail broken iPhones, I love living that beta life. If so please point me in the right direction.
>>
>>51681553
Also MX player
>>
L'eddit Sync Pro
Weather Timeline
Pocketcasts
Solid Explorer
>>
>>51681274
I paid thousands of dollars in micro transactions on one game if that counts.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 186x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 186x220
>>51681274
get pic related, pretty great, I'd say it's the best blocker I've ever used, would buy for Mac if it was available.
>>
>>51681506
none, both send data to developers (Apple even warns you before activating third party keyboards)
>>
Anki Mobile

Yes, worth it, especially since I use the GNU/free desktop client and Ankidroid.
>>
>>51681465
it's free right now as the free app of the week.
>>
Only using funds I've received from that Google survey thing. Even then only for apps that I really like like Nova launcher, the 4chin browser I'm using right now, and emulators
>>
>>51681656
I think it was/is free recently
>>
File: 1389155140167.png (553 KB, 678x718) Image search: [Google]
1389155140167.png
553 KB, 678x718
>european dollars
>>
>>51681465
Shit nigga I just got Monument Valley yesterday for free. It's a work of art. No other game comes close to its beauty and elegant game play.
>>
>>51681553
Same, if I think they deserve it, I'll pay.

KLWP Pro
Echo Lockscreen
Leddit Sync
Nova Prime

I would donate to Phonograph but the dev comes off as a jerk.
>>
>>51682387
Good thing that they don't allow third party keyboards for passwords. Makes me wonder if apple really cares about privacy more than google at least unlike gentoo men would like me to believe.
>>
>>51681506
SwiftKey works great for me.
>>
>>51681274
>13 european dollars
You mean Euro?

You're not being 'funny', you're just embarrassing and continuing the 'dumb american' stereotype
>>
>>51684441
european pesos
>>
I won a 5€ giftcard and got WolframAlpha with it
Also some shitty other app that I never used
>>
>>51684441
>>51684113
OP here. Why do you guys think I'm murican? Calm down
>>
>>51684441
;^)
>>
>>51684164
Paid for monument valley as well. Not worth. Too easy, too short. But yeah It's pretty I guess
>>
>>51684441
yuros call they are money eurodollars on here all the time you fucking newfag
>>
>>51681465
>>51684164
>>51685361
Seems like a nice quality game. Don't know if I would have paid for it as I hardly play mobile games but it's still free in the App store
>>
>paying
>for apps
>>
Letterpress and Wordroll.

The games can be played for free, but you're limited to initiating two games at a time. Had a lot of fuckwits starting up a game and abandoning it,. And like hell am I going to resign and give them a win.

But I have about $50 in gift cards, so I arguably paid nothing for the two games.
>>
>>51681274
iCab Mobile. Even though content blockers have made safari a viable browser for sites that are riddled with ads, iCab has a thousand features you'll come to rely on. Just being able to download and save shot locally is awesome.
>>
>>51681553
Agreed

I dont use my money, I use google rewards after an anon let me know about that arrangement.

>Naked Browser Pro
>Nova Launcher Pro
>WolfRamAlpha
>Vector(game)

Plan on using my my rewards for that DS emulator, the cracked version in kickass is crashing on my phone for some odd reason.
the regular app is fine on my phone So im going to assume the paid one works too.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.