[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1445879477753.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1445879477753.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
Hey /g/

I just ordered a gtx 960 off Amazon for $250 and I put my old address by accident. I messaged him asking to send it to my new address but I'm afraid he's not going to get the email. Am I fucked? Has this happened to you?
>>
Go on a life-changing road trip to get the card before the new owners get it. Make friends, find love, and realize that, in the end, the journey full of crazy shenanigans was worth more than any silly old video card
>>
That cat looks confused?
>>
>>51676206
Except this isn't some bullshit musical. Go the cunts house and get it
>>
>>51676214
wow rude
>>
>>51676214
>this isn't some bullshit musical

Just because you're having an existential crisis, doesn't mean you have to give OP one.
>>
I think you're more fucked that you spent $250 on a gtx960.
>>
>>51676180
Do you think the average Joe cares enough about computer parts from some unpronounceable Chinese company that they'd lie to you that they mistakenly received it?
>>
Most casses like this, they will just write return to sender on the box, and it gets shipped back to whoever you bought it from.
>>
>>51676180
Theres usually an option on amazon to edit an order before it has shipped. Click my account then my orders or some shit like that
>>
>>51676317
underrated post
>>
why dont you just live chat or fucking call them you dumb shit
>>
>>51676206
I like your attitude!
This OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.