[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan is technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
why has /g/ become so shit since moot left.
>>
Its pretty comfy to be honest senpai desu
>>
>>51658579
>literally posting reddit memes and making /g/ shittier while asking why it is shit
>>
>>51658579

Four mods and a handful of janitors left.
>>
>>51658579
/g/ was always shit
>>
>>51658602
Because hiro?

>doing a job for free at all
>>
>>51658602
How do you know that exact number?
>>51658579
desu, /g/ mods can be pretty based sometimes, like they allow some fun but other times they'll ban you in a heartbeat
>>
>>51658598
you would know, wouldn't you reddit pleb?
>>
>>51658612

Some of the mods were his personal friends and were going to leave with him. One of them made a stink in IRC about 4chan becoming little more than a datafarm/advert platform.
>>
>>51658598
>thinking pepe belongs to you reddit tards
top kek
>>
/g/ was already consumer products and shilling generals months befor moot left
>>
>>51658579
/pol/tards are running rampant across all boards derailing threads with Jew, SJW, and trump memes because there is basically no moderation.

Moot used to keep a tight leash on them, the site has gone to shit because he left.

Even /g/ is filled to the brim with poo in le loo / build wall memers
>>
>>51658634

I know the number because I'm a... Never mind.
>>
>>51658671
Moot was jew SJW kek scum. Im so glad hes gone and we have freedom.
>>
Everything is shit and will only get shittier.
>>
>>51658657
>>51658639
hello reddit!
>>
>>51658671
So /pol/ is acting like retards? What else is new. Also don't forget just how bad /r9k/ can get. They post pepe everywhere else on site and the mods don't ban them.
>>
>>51658693
Calling someone reddit
Are you trying to identify your own?
>>
>>51658706
>the mods don't ban them
except for /a/. you actually can get banned on /a/ for frogposting.
>>
>>51658729
nice try redditor
>>
>>51658674
A massive faggot?
>>
>>51658843

I was going to say kek, but that works too.
>>
>>51658671
>build wall memers

Do you also get triggered when someone calls you a nigger?

/pol/ has seen record traffic these past few months likely caused by Merkel's mass Muslim refugee resettlement effort, ISIS waging war on the west and maybe Canada electing a left-leaning pro-weed child as their PM. Doesn't help that every time some American neckbeard snaps and shoots up the neighborhood, everyone funnels into /pol/ to discuss/laugh at the situation. The board wasn't as active before because there was nothing to talk about aside from hating niggers and jews. The /pol/ cancer spreads when the visitors go back to their usual boards.
>>
>>51658598
please report frogposters when you see them
>>
>since moot left
it's been a lot longer than that, stupid frogposter
>>
File: warning.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
warning.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>51658998
>frogposter

TRIGGERED
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.