[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G502....a rouse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Image_10S.jpg (154 KB, 1888x1168) Image search: [Google]
Image_10S.jpg
154 KB, 1888x1168
Went to Best Buy and saw a g502 on display and tried it. Long story short I DODGED THAT BULLET. This was the most riced out shit I've ever seen. Small, awkwardly placed buttons, light feel, had no weight to anything on it. Weird, annoying ass lights.

Anyone who even thinks of recommending this has no taste at all.
>>
It's almost like different mice suit different people. Weird...

What's a good mouse then?
>>
>light feel
Nigga what?...That mouse is heavy as shit, but I'll agree with everything else you've said.
It's a shame I have destroyed two of them trying to frankenmouse them into different shells, though one PCB is maybe able to be resurrected.
>>
No this is the GOAT mouse

sorry you blew it OP, it comes with weights and all lights are configurable
>>
>>51654989
The G602 is much higher quality, if you're interested in Logitech Mice I'd get that instead. It's pretty great imo.
>>
>>51654989
I agree the mouse feels odd and it's terrible compared to it's predecessor, but the g502 is one of the heaviest mice available and you can add weights to make it heavier (main reason I chose the mouse)
>>
>>51654989
I do enjoy this mouse and i'm happy with it.

But beware sometimes it comes with the laser improperly glued and the cursor "bumps" on your screen at the end of a movement, like a little tremor.

I had to return only 1 model and the second is still perfect, but i've red about people returning it 3-4 times before being with a fully funcional device
>>
I honestly hated how tacky and gaymer it looked, but now that I have it, it's easily the best and most comfortable mouse I've ever had.
>>
Not ops fault all the mice items are stolen from the floor model :-)
>>
>no weight
sounds like you didnt put the weights in
>small buttons
Literally perfect for my hands. Buy a different mouse, not everyone is the same.
There's one, single light. The edgy gaymer design isn't noticeable if you're not looking front on

this mouse is easily one of the best on the market
>>
>>51654989
I actually like the button placements, and the mouse is heavy as fuck. Agreed it looks like fucking shit though.

I wish it looked like a sensei, they are sexy as fuck to me. Though fuck the buttons on that thing, side buttons on the right of the mouse is not okay.
>>
Does anyone get that weird flickering when the mouse wheel is on that free spinning setting? I really liked that feature with the g9x, but its too buggy to use with this mouse.
>>
>>51654989
>Anyone who even thinks of recommending this has no taste at all.
it's objectively, hardware wise, the current best mouse in regards to latency and sensor accuracy

the shell is stupid and logitech hasn't made a good feeling mouse since G9/G9x, which are discontinued and have new-old stock sells at over $200, though they still refuse to make a successor
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.