[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: GIRLFRIEND_2587717k[1].jpg (86 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
GIRLFRIEND_2587717k[1].jpg
86 KB, 858x536
Why is this allowed?
>>
why is what allowed? having a girlfriend?
>>
>>51654080
OP is a jelly faggot
>>
>implying she isn't working for the NSA

He'll never see it coming!
>>
snowdong recommends whisper systems,
i want desktop beta:
http://l.aunch.us/ap5Db
help me :|
>>
>>51654153
NSA has nothing more to worry about Snowden
>>
>>51654153
>he doesn't know Snowden is still contracted by the USA to disrupt the NSA and give other intelligence agencies more power

how dense are you? the USA can literally fly into any country with helicopters and do raid to catch osama bin laden yet a guy who leaks state secrets can live his life and post on twitter? this guy is protected by the same government he is "exposing"
>>
>>51654233
Was exposing state secrets part of the plan?
>>
>>51654233
Russia is not Pakistan m8. They were already at war in the country.
I want to see the US raiding Russia when Snowden got a valid visa.
>>
>>51654233
Obvious assasination would be obvious, besides, it would be much harder to send people into Russia and have them leave without being caught, I mean it is fucking Russia.
>>
>>51654345
why bother anyway? for revenge?
he did the damage already
he is not staying in Russia forever thats for sure.
>>
>>51654345
there have been tens of obvious assassinations in the past and nobody gives a shit

Mossad literally killed a dozen Nazis all over the globe and nobody farted

>>51654273
state secrets? what things do you know now, that you didn't already know back then? what really changed? maybe snowden let the plebs know what is going on, but those are the same plebs who watch cat videos and forget about the news 5 minutes later

>>51654286
USA was not at war in pakistan, they are in fact allies
Pakistan was not informed because they might snitch to Osama is the original story (if they really _did_ kill Osama - of which no evidence is provided other than eyewitness accounts)
>>
>implying the NSA is actually doing anything and isn't just a huge moneysink
>>
MONEY MONEY MONEY MON AYYYY
>>
>>51654273
This is what ameriBurgers believe. They rather think their government is a super secret master planner than admit they're all just a bunch of incompetent retards.

9/11 "inside job" is another example
>>
>>51655229

I heard stories about Snowden being Zuckerberg cousins both being part of a big conspiracy kek
ameriburgers
>>
File: GCHQ.png (297 KB, 811x539) Image search: [Google]
GCHQ.png
297 KB, 811x539
>>51655901
>>
>>51655175
I know what you're saying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RcqKGCIRiU&t=58m15s
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.