[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: axe.jpg (1 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
axe.jpg
1 KB, 92x92
How do you hack someone?
>>
use pic related
>>
pic is related, that's how you hack right? with an axe??
>>
>>51633441
>ask them the name of their favorite dog
>go to email
>preform password reset with this new information

you are now part of anonymous
>>
>>51633467
no, you chop with an axe. you hack with and machete
>>
>saw
>>
>>51633485
Perfect advice. Resetting passwords is the easiest way.

If you have access to a machine you could also set up some kind of keylogger to get passwords.
>>
Thanks anons
>>
>>51633642
+1 for hacksaw
>>
>>51633441
Well, first you need arm strength.
>>
once u get far enough into marinas trench you will eventually find the real anoymous. you will know them when u find them and once you do they willl contact you

from then on its like internship but old school like in 1500 or something. you learn they master.

once you spend some time there, about 2 years you go up the marinara trench and start hacking >:D
>>
>>51633441
what os are you using?
>>
>>51636444
How do I know if they are legit?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.