[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most comfortable mouse that is also suitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: XL-750BK-4.jpg (11 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
XL-750BK-4.jpg
11 KB, 600x400
I've got Logitech G502 last christmas and I'm quite happy with it's sensor, yet I always disliked how it looked like.

In addition, recently I found my old mouse(pic related) and it felt much more comfortable on my hand, with my palm/fingertip grip

Right now I'm looking for a better mouse for myself - I am currently considering Mionix Castor.
I would really welcome some other suggestions so I can choose the best one for myself, thank you very much in advance!

As for my hand size, G502 in that regard was quite comfortable as my hands are pretty small.

>tl;dr dislike my G502, considering Mionix Castor. Other choices?
>>
>>51630206
Steelseries Sensei Raw
>>
deathadder would be my choice for most comfortable mouse but they produce only low quality shit for too much money so my vote would go to zowie.

Iam quite sure most people here would agree zowie > rest
its also free of full retard "gaymer" led shit/logos
>>
File: 1.jpg (109 KB, 580x430) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
109 KB, 580x430
>>51630206
I'm rather fond of the Kone pure optical/military. Great sensor, comfy shape, no nonsense.
>>
>>51630206
The Mionix Castor is pretty cozy. It has a rest for your ring finger on the side. Just a small ridge, but it's nice if you like that kind of thing.

The Zowie ZA13, FK2, and EC2-A are all good small mice you could try if you're after a driverless, more minimal kind of mouse that puts the focus on sensor quality and ease-of-use rather than tons of buttons and "gaymer" shit like macros and whatnot. There's also the Xornet v2, G100s, and Rival 100.
>>
>>51630372
Thank you very much for so many suggestions!
>>
>>51630398
No problem. Hope it helps.
>>
A4tech is shit. They break down after 1 year.
>>
Is the g402 worth getting? I like the look better than the g502
>>
lol i had that mouse too
lasted me 3 years
>>
>>51630206
g303 apex performance is great
>>
I would stick with the g502. I have one and it's a great mouse. Everything, from the LEDs to the sensor to the grip it's great.
>>
>>51630372
I second the mionix, the rubberized coatings on them are extra comfy.
>>
I just got a logitech 303 daedalus apex, did i fuck up?
>>
I really like the steel series sensei, be aware of the Software though
>>
>>51630206
Talon Blu
>>
G502 Master race. Unlock that fucking scrollwheel and go a couple miles on it.
>>
>>51630206
A4tech mice are awesome. They aren't super great, but they are extremely cheap and are loaded with features (their gaming mice come with a full macro editor).

>>51630663
>A4tech is shit. They break down after 1 year.

I've been using them for over a decade and the only thing that breaks down on them is the wheel sensor. Which is pretty fucking annoying but apparently you can just clean + grease them to get them working.

I actually have that issue on my current mouse, and I've ordered replacement sensors from Alibaba... maybe that will fix it more permanently.
>>
what wireless mouse would you guys recommend?
>>
>>51632279
If you want to use it for work or games, then I'd recommend a wired one.
>>
>>51632767
mostly for general use and gaming. however i will occasionally use it from like 3 meters away when i'm laying on my bed
>>
A friend of mine owns the Roccat Kone XTD. I'm generally not too big on their products but man, if this thing doesn't fit my hand like a glove. From a pure comfort level standpoint it trumps all other mice I have tried. I haven't used it for long though.

It has it's drawbacks too though: Laser sensor, too heavy, rigid cable.
>>
File: ROGSICA-05.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ROGSICA-05.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>51630206
asus rog sica. use it for photo retouching and light gayming. shit's cash
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.