[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick Your Cofounder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: 1440476530396.png (2 MB, 2520x1778) Image search: [Google]
1440476530396.png
2 MB, 2520x1778
Who do you pick to be the cofounder of your startup, /g/?
>>
>will suck your dick after 1 million
Nigga if she ain't suckin she ain't workin that bitch nigga.
>>
Jackson looks like the most likely to demand three Macs per employee which is key to any successful startup.
>>
>colaberete
cool story OPper
>>
> Darrel
> doesn't return messages
> medium people skills

Is this really what passes for 'medium people skills' on 4chan nowadays? Holy shit.
>>
>>51616376
Darrel. Nothing says he *won't* suck your dick after 1 million. Cock suck and not working with dumbass. Best of both worlds.
>>
can i make jackson have an intervention
>>
>>51616376
Depends on the startup

for services which require actual intellgence? 1 and 3

for artsy web design agencies (without backend and custom software) 2 and 4
>>
>>51616376
Jared.
Darre would be overal better, but the last line is unacceptable.
the other 2 are shit tier
>>
JARED
>still lives at home
Well so do I.
>browses /r9k/
Fucking dropped, blog cunt.

JACKSON
>heavy drug user
I will not just dump him, I'll snitch this idiot out.
>2018 era vulgaris
>still doing drugs

DARREL
>Will want CEO position
As long as he doesn't fire me, done.

SCARLETT
See: >>51616398
>>
>>51616376
>Most intelligent option, is smarter then you.
>then

Darrel is described as a pain to work with, but guaranteed success. So obviously Darrel.

If Darrel was not supposed to be a guaranteed success, then Jared.
I don't see the use of Scarlett when I am well able to decorate my own office. In fact, the only reason why you could want to pick either Jackson or Scarlett is when you think your people skills require a stoner or a chubby girl, you want to go to crazy parties or want to go way out of your way to get your dick sucked.

Jared is just solid.
>>
>>51616376
Jarred. I don't want to be stabbed in the back by darrel
>>
>>51616497
>I'll snitch this idiot out.
for what
for drugs?
the primary reason drugs are illegal is so that so police can elect to take a "consolation prize" and still arrest the minority when they can't prove they murdered someone

when it's some white kid, the police really don't care, and the prisons are too crowded, nothing is going to happen
he's gonna die early on his own anyway
>>
>>51616376
>an engieneer who blogs on 4chan
>some druggie without an education
>some dropout who think he is smarter than me.
>some bitch who doesn't want to work

None of these sound appealing but I would probably pick Darrel.
Jared might spend a lot of time working but if he can't think 40% of the time, he is worthless.
>>
>>51616588
>muh weed
Can't you please put a !420blazeit trip so I can filter your shit out?
>>
>>51616937
no, i even posted >>51616445
drugs are bad but "ratting someone out" over drugs when they're not a dealer is going to just make you look like a doof
>>
Jared.
>>
File: whatever.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
879 KB, 245x230
Darrel. No doubt.
>>
File: 18za69d5woq4vjpg.jpg (33 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18za69d5woq4vjpg.jpg
33 KB, 636x358
I present you the better alternative, John:
>random white guy
>pretty competent, not a genius, good common sense
>sociable, has a gf, is sexually straight
>can do good work, won't put insane hours
>won't stab you in the back
>will buy you a beer
>will stay with you as long as the project seems reasonable
succesful startups are made of Johns. Don't fall for the Jackson / Scarlett memes, don't settle for a Jared / Darrel. Go get a fucking John
>>
This is /r9k/ level faggotry.
>>
I would pick Jackson. He is moderately useful and will be easy to drop once the business gets big. Think of what Zuckerberg did to his kek friend for instance.
>>
Oh god kek now changes to kek
>>
File: Bridget (14).png (44 KB, 310x396) Image search: [Google]
Bridget (14).png
44 KB, 310x396
>>51616376
Jared.
I don't need friends just slaves
>>
>>51617186
+1
>>
Darrel.
>>
>>51616376
Carl Pei
>>
>>51617167
This
Johns are the backbone of a modern company.
>>
>>51616497
>I will not just dump him, I'll snitch this idiot out.

Nobody will fucking care.
The police will just go ok, and ignore you.
Stop being an autistic baby.
>>
File: ira_feels.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
ira_feels.png
1 MB, 634x802
>>51616376
Darrel sounds just like me so I will probably choose him. Second would be Scarlett.
>Will want CEO position
Tough shit
>>
>>51616376
Darrel would be the perfect co-founder, but he's going to eventually stab me in the back. Scarlett, while attractive, is a whore and my mother told me never to trust whores. Jackson sounds like a bro. People who invest in tech are dumb and he's good at networking so his intelligence isn't really an issue. I am Jared btw.
>>
>>51616376
1, Jared is only sane option
>>
Will jared suck my dick after 1 million?
>>
>>51619833
He will suck your dick after a week!
>>
>people picking Darrel when he'll stab you in the back and steal all your shares
>>
>>51619904
>Darrel doesn't browse >>>/r9k/
>>
>>51619904
Not all redhead jew dropouts are bad.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 255x255
>>51619934
>>
File: Mark-Zuckerberg1.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Zuckerberg1.jpg
101 KB, 1500x1000
>>51619934
This is the face of Darrel.
>>
>>51616376
jared is the only viable option
>>
>Not becoming good friends with Darrel
>Not getting invited to his parents house
>Not fucking his mother and then making them get a divorce.
>Not becoming Darrels step father

Fucking plebs, but seriously, Darrel is the best option, he will do what ever it takes to succeed, as long as you don't slack and he sees that the two of you are what is making things work, he will keep you.
>>
>>51616376
>Wozniak
>Jobs
>Zuckerberg
>???
>>
>>51616376
>browses /r9k/
>is medium-high intelligence

Fourth most retarded board after /b/ /pol/ and /v/.
>>
File: 1427985845316.jpg (141 KB, 1200x735) Image search: [Google]
1427985845316.jpg
141 KB, 1200x735
Why not just hire a a crack team of Rajesh's?

>Will work for cheap
>Will do all the ground work
>Product quality won't be the best but you're guaranteed a profit
>You can eventually scale up your army of Rajesh's into a small tech empire
>>
Darrel soounds way too much like me, and I don't think I'd be able to work around someone like myself so he's out.

Jackson will just be frustrating to work with since he'll never take anything seriously.

Scarlett seems like someone you'd hire in your PR department, not someone you'd want as a business partner.

Jared is the only useful one. He'll do most of the work and put in the long hours but he's also spineless and insecure so he'd be the easiest to manipulate and control.
>>
Jackson

I'm already way too Darrel-esque. People like Jackson are really useful as long as you know how to manage them.
>>
>>51616376
Jackson has an OP ability, even if he can't do the work I need just having him makes it more likely that I get someone else who can
>>
>>51620162
They'll refuse to use the bathroom and shit in packs. [spoiler]Seriously the vast majority of times at college I see Indians they're in small groups, it's amazing.[/spoiler]
>>
>>51620162

Imagine the stench
>>
>>51616376
Jared
>>
>>51620398
I have Jackson friend irl.
Shit gets old after a while.
>>
>>51616588
>the primary reason drugs are illegal is so that so police can elect to take a "consolation prize" and still arrest the minority when they can't prove they murdered someone
Give that crack rock back Jamal...
>>
1. Jared
2. Darrel

999. Jackson
1000. An indian
1001. Street shit by that indian
99999999999999999. Scarlet
>>
>>51616376
would pick darrel as long as it was possible to make him take your fair share, otherwise literally no reason to pick him because he's a selfish retard.

Jared would be the obvious choice otherwise as he'll actually know wtf he's talking about.

this scenario doesn't even make sense

so we have to study and work with these people, like one on one partners, yet darrel is going to be a quiet selfish dickhead that you barely even work with? doesn't even make sense. Jared is the guy that would actually work with you AND knows his shit. I'd help him out of his anxiety/robot shit and then he'd be the perfect choice.
>>
>>51620094
>Hannah Montana
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
Steve.
>if you DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS, he'll LOVE THIS COMPANY YEAAAAAHHH
>if not, he'll FUCKING KILL you
>>
>>51616376
Assuming the introduction is true and we do have a good startup idea, Jackson. He has people skills and can network. I am fine with doing the work and sharing the credit, I just want the fucking money and I need Jackson to tell all of his stupid friends about it

Plus we could smoke weed
>>
>>51616376
1. Darrell (+6)
2. Scarlett (+2)
3. Jackson (0)
4. Jared (0)
>>
>>51620162
shit code

>>51620576
usually the case with foreigners that aren't from the global north
>>
>>51616376
>still lives at home

where else would he live? at someone else's home?
>>
File: 2041.jpg (26 KB, 615x411) Image search: [Google]
2041.jpg
26 KB, 615x411
>>51622969
He means he lives with his parents.
>>
>>51617167
thank you based john
>>
Darrell. If I ever start for my self I will need a co-founder with financial skills. Having a guy smash my ideas with logic and reason I can get behind is a good thing.
>>
>>51616376
In order of least to most shit:
Darrel
Scarlett
Jared
Jackson

Darrel because investments are important, making a good product is paramount, and I don't give a shit what he wants, he'll take the CTO position and be happy about it.

Scarlett because she'll contribute to the project and online presence is important, but so is committing to the work, so she loses out because she'll leave if shit is too hard.

Jared because anxiety has no place in a successful start-up, you have to buck up and get through the tough times which are guaranteed to happen, so he has no place here

And finally:
>Hiring a drug-addict
>Ever
Jackson shouldn't even be on the list.
>>
I choose Adolf. He's a people person that knows how to implement a plan and rally the team.
>>
>>51616376
Jared:
>most boring life
Boring is predictable and therefore good.
>bad with people
Good, he can be easily extricated if a conflict arises.
>medium-high intelligence
This should be the cutoff.

Jackson:
>arts degree from
NO
>not very intelligent
So he's a liability.
>sniff out people's motives
A person like that isn't necessary until you have some kind of prototype or model for your business. Last choice.

Darrel:
>most intelligent
>quiet
>rich family
Best choice

Scarlett:
>Will suck your dick
2nd best choice
>>
>>51623507
Edgy. How can I be cool and edgy like you?
>>
>>51623693
You can start by jacking off to the last page of /pol/
>>
Out of those 4 it'd be Jackson, no contest.
>>
>>51616376
1 is literally me. I'd probably pick the girl.
>>
>>51616376
Considering 4 is me, I'd have to go with 3.
>>
>>51623871
>pls b in london
>>
In all honesty, I would hire Scarlett. Not because of the typical virgin reasons you guys are listing, but because while I can handle the development and actual work on the program on my own and actually dislike teamwork, I fucking suck at advertising.
Give this bitch a Macbook and an iPhone with unlimited texting and she'll have the social and advertising side of your company running fucking dandy.
>>
>>51616376
I'm a number 3 paired with a number 2 who went to uni for a business degree right now, and we are fucking killing it.

Going to try and hit the hedge funds before the bubble pops.
>>
>>51623507
>top kek
>>
Scarlett. Networking is the one thing I'd need out of a business partner.
>>
I'll do it myself
>>
>>51624139
Nice use of memearrow
>>
Darrel or Jared, leaning toward jared since darrel seems like a dickhead

literally didnt read the other 2
>>
File: 1024px-Elon_Musk.jpg (97 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Elon_Musk.jpg
97 KB, 1024x683
>JARED 4 life guys

Then we go with Jared and hire Jackson,and Scarlett as our wage slaves. Darrel will buy our products anyway couse he is probably a very good consumer. Scarlet too - we will produce a special budget range of products for her.
>>
>>51616376
Jared.
>>
Vast majority of startups fail so I'll take Darrel, let him be CEO, and take what money I can get.
>>
>>51616376
Either the autist nerd or rich guy

Stoner boy and hipster gril contribute barely anything that you can't cover yourself unless you're a turbobeta like Jared, in which becoming Darren's slave is preferable to crashing your startup with no survivors
>>
Would not hire any of them by choice. Only way for any of them to get the job would be if instructed to hire a specific one from the top.
>>
The first one
>>
>>51616376
Actual goy who went through an actual accelerator here.

First person you either hire or partner with should be smarter and more skilled than you. Family investment opportunities are a plus.

Anyone who chooses anything else is a retard. Thank you.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.