[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm downloading from Google Drive too fast It's nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: question.png (260 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
question.png
260 KB, 1024x1024
I'm downloading from Google Drive too fast

It's nice it's going so fast, but it's so fast that I can't even surf the net b/c it's taking so much of my internet so I'm just staring at the screen blankly for a few minutes during each download instead of being able to shitpost during downloads

How do I tell Google Drive to slow the fuck down?
>>
>>51613358
Shout at your monitor.
>>
>>51613428

this is the correct way to fix this.
>>
>>51613358
Try using NetLimiter or some browser addon to limit bandwidth
>>
>>51613358
>windows problems
>>
>>51613480
When my brother using Linux downloads a jpg image it makes my ping go insane and i don't know how to fix that
>>
Does ionice also affect network activity? I'm not sure whether or not network activity is considered I/O.
>>
this the new /sqt/?
>>
>>51613428
what, specifically, should i be yelling at it?
>>
>>51613645
WORK. WORK YOU FUCK. I SWEAR TO CHRIST 8F YOU DON'T WORK I'M GONNA BURN YOUR BATTERIES AND EAT YOUR BOARD. I'M GONNA FIND ALL THE LITTLE BOARDS LIKE YOU FROM REMOTE CONTROLS AND OLD PHONES AND I'M GONNA FUCKING BURN EM. WHILE THEY'RE STILL PLUGGED IN.
>>
>>51613843
do i need to yell that into the mic for it to work? or can i just yell directly at the monitor?
>>
>>51614177
you'll need to record it on vocaroo and post the link on here for it to work
>>
>>51614177
It works best if you scream it while dry humping the monitor with your eyes closed.
>>
>>51613358
Are you downloading from desktop client or brlwser?
>>
What are you downloading from Google Drive?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.